X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Lodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!
      Sigh. The last night at the lake until next yr. The other side is pi55ing me off- they use the place like they own it but do nothing to maintain it. Today we found out that someone decided to help themselves to the ropes that hang the boats from the rafters. I messaged to see if anyone knew where they were- everyone is online but no one replies except one person who said they never went in the cellar so they don't know. They also replaced the porch umbrella without asking my Aunt. The new one doesn't quite fit the pole- 25 minutes and needing to fully dismantle it to get it out. The other one is gone- no one knows where it went. Hmm. No one let my Aunt know. They also used a bunch of things and then took them home without telling her. mr les doesn't get upset. I think it is ball sy to use a house like it is yours when it is not and presumptuous to think you can change things without asking or telling the owner.

Gah.

And PS- I continue to hate Labor Day. lots of bad anniversaries and stuff. I think I might actually have myself a drink.

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
          assuming someone is here
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Ralph
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!

Back from vacation... :-(
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is probably the 60th anniversary of the day I gave up smoking on 9/9/1961. I wrote "probably" because I know that I had my last cigarette at my grandfather's 80th birthday party, and he was born on 9/9/1881. I don't know if the party was on his actual birthday or another day. It was a Saturday, so it is possible.

I should add that it also was my second cigarette, and I did not finish either one, so I really never smoked. The first was while celebrating my mother's 40th birthday which would have been on 8/9/1960. That was just with my mother and her aunt, so it probably was the actual date.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Soooo...congratulations?? And good for you!

Greetings Lodge peeps. Now that summer is (unofficially) over, I'm back to regularly working on Fridays. I was enjoying Thursdays knowing I had Friday off. Now I need to get back into the swing of having to work on Fridays. Ugh.

Comment

• Hi Lodge. I'm getting excited for hockey season, but I'm also not sure what my comfort level is with attending large events with strangers.
                      We tailgated for football last weekend, but didn't go to the game. Outside with spacing I'm ok with. Outside with 100,000+ people seated next to, in front, and behind each other with little space for hours....no thanks.

Took wT baby to see the band rehearsal before the game, she enjoyed it. I may get my wish of raising my child to be a band geek.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• I'm going to go to home games. I have a feeling that due to the mandatory masks, people may not go. I don't think I'll make it to many, if any, away games. I got a notification that Red Hot Hockey is happening at Madison Square Garden again this Thanksgiving Weekend. I haven't missed one of those yet, but this may be the year. Will depend on how things are going. One reason I really want to go is I got another notification for that weekend - my 40th high school reunion. Ugh. I so don't want to go to that and really want to use the excuse that I'm in New York that weekend. Too bad, so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          I'm going to go to home games. I have a feeling that due to the mandatory masks, people may not go. I don't think I'll make it to many, if any, away games. I got a notification that Red Hot Hockey is happening at Madison Square Garden again this Thanksgiving Weekend. I haven't missed one of those yet, but this may be the year. Will depend on how things are going. One reason I really want to go is I got another notification for that weekend - my 40th high school reunion. Ugh. I so don't want to go to that and really want to use the excuse that I'm in New York that weekend. Too bad, so sad.
                          That is funny. I WENT to my 40th HS reunion, which otherwise I would not have gone to, precisely because I was in NYC on business.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                Hi Lodge. I'm getting excited for hockey season, but I'm also not sure what my comfort level is with attending large events with strangers.
                                We tailgated for football last weekend, but didn't go to the game. Outside with spacing I'm ok with. Outside with 100,000+ people seated next to, in front, and behind each other with little space for hours....no thanks.

Took wT baby to see the band rehearsal before the game, she enjoyed it. I may get my wish of raising my child to be a band geek.
                                OK outside if people are moving about. Packed together, inside or out, with people who are screaming and spewing viral load- I'm OK with waiting for later*. Esp because we have nasty community spread and one of the lowest vaccination rates in the state. There are folks yapping about their rights and Nuremburg at our Town School committee mtgs. Not everyone is nuts but there are enough wackos.

*also gleeful we are saving big bucks by NOT getting season tickets this yr. Paid out $$$ for 3 decades to have the same seats instead of taking my chances for where I got to sit. Still a tad bitter that mr les worked more hours than they ever compensated him for and they were so cheap I had to pay for tickets. mr les seems to have no desire to go to any of the sports he used to cover. ::surprised face::

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X