Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Unfortunately les, the only cars that aren't computers are the rolling death traps.
    New, New Bus is a Subaru- awesome car. She will be with us as long as we can prop her up

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Alright, I guess I can keep being a college hockey fan for a few years.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Good afternoon Lodge!
            I swear that I cannot understand how some places stay in business. We have to use 'Castlebranch' to manage all the requirements and documentation needed. They needed us to upload proof of vaccination. Instead of having us upload the document like we have to do for everything else they used some convoluted way. It took me almost 15 minutes to submit a document that was already uploaded into the document file on their site. Each step took more than a minute (I have hi speed internet) to load
            -Click link to sign in to the site window.............
            -click another icon to get to my account- even tho it shows I am already signed in...............
            -click link to 'place an order'.................
            -fill in the order #.................
            -new page loads asking for all the information already on my acct, submit.................
            -tells me I need to re-sign in and signs me out.......................
            -Repeat all the steps to get on again, (another 3 plus minutes).......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .......
            -click my 'to do list' drop down...........
            -click on the tab for the 'incomplete task' vaccine....................
            -click on a tab to choose access my uploaded documents.......................
            -click on the drop down to access the tab I uploaded it to.....................populated
            -click on the doc I need to 'upload'- ..........................
            -click submit- .............................
            What a stupid time suck. I am not an IT person but for the life of me I can't figure out the logic of that process and I can't figure out how they stay in business when to complete one simple task takes so ridiculously long. I should be used to it. It happens every time. At first I thought it was high traffic time but this is any time I use the site. Thank God it was only one task I needed to do.

Oh, and if there is something due they send you an email telling you to visit the site rather than telling you what is needed. They start this 60 days before the task is due, send multiple alerts but do not allow you to upload anything until the exact time it is due. I think they stay up at night trying to think of ways to make it difficult.

And while I was slogging my way thru that had to respond to an invite on sign up genius. It let me look at the invite, see the time slots and click the box for a time slot but then wouldn't acknowledge the sign up. Had to deal with contacting the person who sent out the invite who didn't read what I wrote and sent me something completely different. necessitating 2 more emails and a bunch of texts. Is attention to detail something that has gone out of style?

Oh, and even though I competed said task on CB they have now sent me a confirmation they have processed my order and I should go to my acct to see what to do next. MF.

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Good afternoon Lodge!
                I swear that I cannot understand how some places stay in business. We have to use 'Castlebranch' to manage all the requirements and documentation needed. They needed us to upload proof of vaccination. Instead of having us upload the document like we have to do for everything else they used some convoluted way. It took me almost 15 minutes to submit a document that was already uploaded into the document file on their site. Each step took more than a minute (I have hi speed internet) to load
                -Click link to sign in to the site window.............
                -click another icon to get to my account- even tho it shows I am already signed in...............
                -click link to 'place an order'.................
                -fill in the order #.................
                -new page loads asking for all the information already on my acct, submit.................
                -tells me I need to re-sign in and signs me out.......................
                -Repeat all the steps to get on again, (another 3 plus minutes).......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .......
                -click my 'to do list' drop down...........
                -click on the tab for the 'incomplete task' vaccine....................
                -click on a tab to choose access my uploaded documents.......................
                -click on the drop down to access the tab I uploaded it to.....................populated
                -click on the doc I need to 'upload'- ..........................
                -click submit- .............................
                What a stupid time suck. I am not an IT person but for the life of me I can't figure out the logic of that process and I can't figure out how they stay in business when to complete one simple task takes so ridiculously long. I should be used to it. It happens every time. At first I thought it was high traffic time but this is any time I use the site. Thank God it was only one task I needed to do.

Oh, and if there is something due they send you an email telling you to visit the site rather than telling you what is needed. They start this 60 days before the task is due, send multiple alerts but do not allow you to upload anything until the exact time it is due. I think they stay up at night trying to think of ways to make it difficult.

And while I was slogging my way thru that had to respond to an invite on sign up genius. It let me look at the invite, see the time slots and click the box for a time slot but then wouldn't acknowledge the sign up. Had to deal with contacting the person who sent out the invite who didn't read what I wrote and sent me something completely different. necessitating 2 more emails and a bunch of texts. Is attention to detail something that has gone out of style?

Oh, and even though I competed said task on CB they have now sent me a confirmation they have processed my order and I should go to my acct to see what to do next. MF.
                I've no idea what Castlebranch is, but this mostly sounds dumb.

Also, good companies shouldn't give specifics in emails since phishing is such an enormous problem. "Tasks are do - go log in via your normal login portal" is the safest way to tell you that you need to act. This is absolutely an industry best practice.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I've no idea what Castlebranch is, but this mostly sounds dumb.

Also, good companies shouldn't give specifics in emails since phishing is such an enormous problem. "Tasks are do - go log in via your normal login portal" is the safest way to tell you that you need to act. This is absolutely an industry best practice.
                  OK, that makes sense. The rest of it is so incompetently set up that I lumped that inefficiency in with the rest.
                  Castlebranch is the platform they use to monitor compliance to the various requirements instead of paying someone to do it. It may save them the salary but if you were to add up all the time wasted on our part that is unpaid... When I first used it and didn't know how slow all the pages loaded I reported it as a broken link. They told me I was using it at a hi traffic time. Not true. It is the same at 2AM or any day of the month. The work flow is like following a demented, drunken ant. I am pretty sure a kid in coding club in 5th grade could do better.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!

Where is MEUSA?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• By the looks of his Facebook, he’s spending time with his grandson.

I’m thinking I have bursitis in my left foot. The outside bunion feels like it has a squishy something around it. And it’s red. And hurts. I suppose I should call my podiatrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        By the looks of his Facebook, he’s spending time with his grandson.
                        And loving every minute of it!

Left home at 3am yesterday and arrived here in North Dakota yesterday afternoon. Woke up this morning to a 2-1/2 yr old raring to go!!

I figured with so little traffic around here these days I wouldn't be missed...
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!

Did you see "the tree", MEUSA?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• I did see the tree... maybe even 3! 8-)
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Hey, where is everyone??
                                Good Afternoon Lodge!
                                At the lake to put the cottage mostly to bed. 2 other sets of people here after us but they think we can put everything away because they don't use it. (Neither do we but hey, you know, we are the caretakers)
                                It is scary quiet this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X