Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Lodge. Just got back from the beach. I went really early, was there right before 9:00am. It was super hot. And the water was super cold. Got in barely past my ankles before pain set in the water was so cold. Got my initial burn. Now I’m home, showered, have the A/c on. Our building pool opened this weekend and right on schedule, *******s at the pool with beer, drinking them literally in front of the sign posted that says no alcohol at the pool. Going to start the process this week to start selling my place. These people...I just can’t anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Greetings Lodge. Just got back from the beach. I went really early, was there right before 9:00am. It was super hot. And the water was super cold. Got in barely past my ankles before pain set in the water was so cold. Got my initial burn. Now I’m home, showered, have the A/c on. Our building pool opened this weekend and right on schedule, *******s at the pool with beer, drinking them literally in front of the sign posted that says no alcohol at the pool. Going to start the process this week to start selling my place. These people...I just can’t anymore.
      My friends and I have broken that rule before at many of our residences, but (and I stress) we were discreet, not disruptive, etc etc. If these people were not doing that, yeah, I'd be mad.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Remind me to not do laundry when it's 95 and humid.

Comment

Remind me to not do laundry when it's 95 and humid.
              Scarlet, don't do laundry when it's 95 and humid...
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post

Scarlet, don't do laundry when it's 95 and humid...
                What he said.
                Evening, Lodge. While killing time for the road trip, friends and I decided to do...whatever. Hit up some local familiar places, schmoozed a bit with the staff, I believe they call that "networking."
                We have reached our vacation goal: time has no meaning. It's either awake time, or sleep time. It's wonderful.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Considering how easy it appears for spammers to get an account now, I have a lot of trouble changing my password each time it is requested.
                      Me too- took me a couple of days to get back on. What an aggravation.
                      Good Evening Lodge!

Reality is coming closer. mr les is retiring on 6/26. He is currently in Oregon at Hayward Field. I wish I was there. It is 86 in the house- no AC except for a room AC. THe storm front just went thru so I have every window open and even tho the humidity is horrible the temp is less.

I am trying to catch up (probably better I didn't have a working password). Lots of laundry, bills, putting stuff away. All while it is sweltering hot. It is hotter here than in St Croix. Blech

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Had a great day, took a couple friends to a top-notch BBQ place they had never been to, about an hour north. Then made our way to a brewery I had never been to (and one of our group is a member there), and.............ended up doing an open to close session (4pm-10pm). Whoops. Vacation mode does that. Weather looks awesome in Da UP of MI for the actual road trip, 70s all the way for the highs. Much better then here in Mpls.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. They're testing the fire alarms in my building again this morning. They're going unit to unit to test so every few minutes or so, the screeching building fire alarm goes off. I have a big team meeting in a half hour. Gonna have to mute myself so they all don't hear the alarm. I'm totally dreading this meeting, btw. Talking about Growth Mindset training. I was watching a series of training videos last night on confidence. All I kept thinking about were those Stuart Smalley skits that Al Franken did on Saturday Night Live years ago. Ugh. I hate being an adult sometimes.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. They're testing the fire alarms in my building again this morning. They're going unit to unit to test so every few minutes or so, the screeching building fire alarm goes off. I have a big team meeting in a half hour. Gonna have to mute myself so they all don't hear the alarm. I'm totally dreading this meeting, btw. Talking about Growth Mindset training. I was watching a series of training videos last night on confidence. All I kept thinking about were those Stuart Smalley skits that Al Franken did on Saturday Night Live years ago. Ugh. I hate being an adult sometimes.
                                The alarms have to be loud enough to drown out the cicadas. :-)
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X