This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Tab removal is still a thing? Don't they have your license plate number printed on them? They do here, but not sure if thats everywhere.
    In 202-land, I have a tab which says, look in front passenger window for current expiration date or something like that. New license plates don't have a place for a tab anymore.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Tab removal apparently is still a thing. I still have my front tab, and obviously I'm in the system as current, but that won't help me if I get pulled over. There is a small corner of the current tab left (APR was the color yellow in MN). They actually cut deep enough to reach the 2019 tab. The past couple of tabs are all jagged now.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• In Michigan the license plate number is printed on the tab, but I can see that not mattering to someone willing to steal tabs. As long as the color is correct, you won't be getting pulled over for expired tabs.

This conversation reminds me, I need to find out if I can get the SOS to mail me new tabs. I renewed the registration along with my driver's license in April. I got the license mailed to me, but never received new tabs/registration.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• So. Close. To. Quitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                So. Close. To. Quitting.
                Breathe. It's Friday. Survive the day, enjoy the weekend, reassess next week. This is what I've had to tell myself today.

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  So. Close. To. Quitting.
                  If I was stuck at the main building, I'd sorta think about it. Same situation as about 5-6 years ago...this isn't what I signed up for. However, being at my own building has much less stress than the organized chaos at the main building, which fueled this thought at that time. In other words, I feel ya, Scarlet.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Had to have GE Appliance service in again today. I got a new washer/dryer in March. After using it for about a week, my washer died while my dryer was running. It started by itself and finished the cycle. Called the appliance store, guy came, said the cord that went from the washer to the dryer (it’s stackable) was loose, he pushed it in. All set.

A couple weeks later, it happened again. I called the appliance store again. He made the appointment with GE Appliance. That guy said the same thing about the cord. And then it happened again on Tuesday. Called the appliance store again. They guy was kind of an *** to me. Said I’d probably have to call an electrician. But he called GE Appliance again. Turns out I do have a second outlet on the wall behind my washer/dryer. So, he plugged the washer into the second outlet instead of into the dryer and lo and behold, it works! What a pain.

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Strange day. Stopped into a local liquor store where a buddy works. 10 minute trip turned into a 3 hour tour. Had a bit of a bottle share, a cribbage game, and a possible PT job offer. Yeah. They are looking to get rid of a guy, who only works weekends, and lo and behold....we'll see. It was kind of a whirlwind day. I don't need the money, but would like to get into the industry for post-retirement stuff, no matter how far in the future that might me. I think long-term in stuff like this.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I have my Q2 check in with my manager tomorrow before she goes on maternity leave in a couple of weeks. I found a document I started on March 1 tracking everything I've done, so that's a HUGE help! Kinda proud of myself for starting that. Need to remind my self to continually update that What I've Done document.

Comment

Working...
                                X