This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Lodge.

Interviewed a MTU graduate for an open Manufacturing Engineering role. While I waited for others to join the Zoom, I asked the most important question, "did you go to any hockey games while at Tech?"

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      Good morning Lodge.

Interviewed a MTU graduate for an open Manufacturing Engineering role. While I waited for others to join the Zoom, I asked the most important question, "did you go to any hockey games while at Tech?"
      and the answer? :-)
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

If they answered, "What's a hockey?" Your answer should have been, "Ok, we have your information, we'll be in touch."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              If they answered, "What's a hockey?" Your answer should have been, "Ok, we have your information, we'll be in touch."
              Would have been, except her answer was correct, "yes" she'd been to hockey games.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Would have been, except her answer was correct, "yes" she'd been to hockey games.
                Something doesnt add up. I was told there are no girls at MTU. ;-)
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Something doesnt add up. I was told there are no girls at MTU. ;-)
                  They've improved. I think there are about a dozen now.

Evening, Lodge. Got a nice quarterly bonus due to reaching certain goals as a branch (about 2 years ago, company realized that a free lunch or a company T-shirt doesn't cut it). The taxes on said bonus are insane, but hey, still free money.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!
                        Been way too busy. Since I last posted we paid off the mortgage, mr les bought a car, lilnsl got his acceptance email for the Boston Marathon and I have taken about 15K of pictures at various meets. And in 20 days I will be eating dinner in St Croix with my friend. My town is so bad positivity wise it is actually safer to travel and stay there!

Comment

• Worked another long day. Have 30 hours so far this week.
                          Computer took a sh* this morning. Had to buy a new one tonight.
                          Someone tried to scrape my license plate tabs off my car in the last day or two (just noticed it this morning). Have to go to DMV this weekend to replace them.

Other than that, the play was great.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                Worked another long day. Have 30 hours so far this week.
                                Computer took a sh* this morning. Had to buy a new one tonight.
                                Someone tried to scrape my license plate tabs off my car in the last day or two (just noticed it this morning). Have to go to DMV this weekend to replace them.

Other than that, the play was great.
                                Tab removal is still a thing? Don't they have your license plate number printed on them? They do here, but not sure if thats everywhere.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X