This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    On the first page I just see 29 voters....no poll, no results.
    I see nothing on laptop, PC, or phone.

Other polls seem to appear correctly. Did the poll have a close date maybe?
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• My boss lady likes me.

These are some of the messages she sent this morning:
      "Did you have a talk with [plant manager] yesterday? he hit me up with some things he wanted to talk to you about and I blasted him back"
      "I just got really mama defensive on him so it sounds like his conversation with you was ok? maybe his email tone just came through bad to me"
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Woke up this morning to see a text message at 1:03am from a realtor saying he saw my place was off the market but am I still interested in selling. I’ve been getting calls, emails and texts since February but this one? No introduction with a name, just asking me if I was still interested in selling. I haven’t answered any of the messages I’ve received these past few months but was thinking of replying to this person saying I would never work with someone who would cold text someone at 1:00am.

Took a personal day today. It’s my dad’s birthday today and I took my mom to the cemetery to visit. Brought some flowers and a little birthday balloon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
          I see nothing on laptop, PC, or phone.

Other polls seem to appear correctly. Did the poll have a close date maybe?
          I don't recall if I did that when I created the poll. Even so, it would still be interesting to see. I am pretty sure that it did not disappear immediately after the change.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Evening Lodge. Shipped out 2 full pallets of ice melt in the past week. Um, huh?
            One went to the Air Force in CO Springs. Ok, I get that.
            The other, shipped today, went to Sacramento CA. WTeff?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                Good morning to tLodge!
                I forgot. ;-)
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• G. M. Lodge.

remembered today. :-)
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

mr les bought a new car. He is excited. lilnsl is working on finding us a good freezer to buy to replace the 25 yr old one in the pit. Countdown to mr les inhabiting the house with no work every day has commenced

I finished my work stuff and need to send it in. Procrastinating. I had to revisit it because I am still so steamed.

Meanwhile- Scarlet I think some fibers soak up oil/stains differently than others. Saw the post from Fenway- what a way to celebrate your Dad. Reply to the 1AM text adn for sure you will have a story. We can have a pool for what the person replies

Rube- maybe they need the chemicals in ice melt to 'cook' something?

wT- now that is my kinda boss.

RFAlph- No new pole!1!!11!!! God knows what will happen if you start a new thread. We could lose the 4-6 people who still hang out! I have the devil of a time getting to the forum thread list. I just go to Message Center to find the threads I already follow.

I miss when there were so many posts that we had the weekly synopsis. I am having retrieval problems. I can't remember who did them

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Rube- maybe they need the chemicals in ice melt to 'cook' something?
                      Possibly, I suppose. Didn't think of that.

Evening, Lodge. Completed some business today, traded two $20 bottles of beer for a Garmin GPS System and the complete music library of a hard rock band I really like (Halestorm, they are awesome). Also found out that my co-horts have the Wed off before our MI trip (not the big Gopher trip, this is the bonus one) so now we are tossing around ideas about the extra day. Might hit up Escanaba on Wed, then day trip to Marquette on Thu, then continue on to Houghton as planned on Thu.

Can't. Wait.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Greetings Lodge peeps. Post vaccine day today. Feeling pretty good. Then work happened and now I wish I felt like crap so I could take the day off. One of my responsibilities is to support our Talent Acquisition team with communications projects to help them recruit. Given we are living in a virtual world with no ability to recruit in-person, that team has been requesting a lot of videos. Which, that's fine. Except something happened I guess and now the head of our entire department needs to see any video before it's released for whatever reason. And two other groups also need to chime in and one of them has a ridiculously long review process, even when the video content isn't about that group. The people above me by a level seem to have some issue with all these video requests and my instinct is that they don't want to deal with the higher up approval. I see no reason why the Talent team can't have the videos they want. It's just so stupid and it frustrates me to no end. I'm almost ready to tell the Talent team they need to request any videos with the management team and if they OK it, then I will get it done. /end rant

Comment

Working...
                                X