This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s'upp y'all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• I guess that the update today was not the new forum.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• G. M. Lodge
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good evening, Lodge.
          Usual Sunday Crew gathering at the local brewery, perfect weather for patio seating. It is slowly getting back to "normal" around here in that aspect. Half of that group is now fully vaccinated, I am actually the youngest in the group (I KNOW!), so that's a good thing. It was rather busy, given the weather, but also, half the crowd overall at least sorta knew each other/recognized each other.

Despite it being a large suburb, it's still a small-town feel when you go somewhere. I like it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. Had the day off yesterday - it was Patriot's Day in MA. Our office would always get this day off because the Boston Marathon finish line is a bloc or two away from our office and all the post marathon meet and greet areas are literally outside our doors. In addition to our office, our office in Hopkinton would also be closed. We would have to work Columbus Day while all other offices would get that day off. This year, the marathon will be (hopefully) run on Columbus Day so I was wondering what would happen. Turns out they let us have this day off and will determine what to do on Columbus Day later. I guess they will just tell us all to work from home that day (if we are back in the office).

It was nice to not do anything yesterday. I need more days like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Good morning Lodge. Had the day off yesterday - it was Patriot's Day in MA. Our office would always get this day off because the Boston Marathon finish line is a bloc or two away from our office and all the post marathon meet and greet areas are literally outside our doors. In addition to our office, our office in Hopkinton would also be closed. We would have to work Columbus Day while all other offices would get that day off. This year, the marathon will be (hopefully) run on Columbus Day so I was wondering what would happen. Turns out they let us have this day off and will determine what to do on Columbus Day later. I guess they will just tell us all to work from home that day (if we are back in the office).

It was nice to not do anything yesterday. I need more days like that.
                      Yeah it's a floater for us. I worked because no one else did and I could get work done (which I did!). Plus this is vacation week for kids so lighter meeting load.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Little by little and ever so slightly I'm kinda starting to regret not taking advantage of that early retirement offer. Been one of those days.

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Started off a great work day, turned to sh*. I think I'm inheriting (or at least sharing) The Scarlet Tuesday.

The city isn't burning, due to the Chauvin verdict, so I am happy about that. Had some worries about friends in the area.

I need a vacation, though. It will be soon. Less than 2 months to go....
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• s’upp y’all
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Good Morning, Mookie!
                              Where is MEUSA?

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning mookie!

Good Morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X