Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening, Lodge. Normal Sunday Crew at the local brewery, PLUS a good friend who's socialized maybe 4-5 times at best in the past year. Fully vaccinated, so he felt safe to wander about (he is high risk category). The Crew were happy that he got what he needed, in the way of feeling somewhat normal again.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by winger View Post

but Pittsburgh has inclines.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
          But, do they require pants to ride the incline?

That's a screenname I hadn't seen in awhile.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Les: Don't read this. Your blood pressure will go up. :-D
            When bike riding this morning, I looked in the Washington Channel and saw the mini cruise ship American Constitution. https://www.americancruiselines.com/...n-constitution No one got off, so I assumed it was testing things. Looking at the schedule, they are starting their first cruise on 4/17. : eek :

edit: pictures https://twitter.com/SWDCnewsies/stat...46626037567493
            edit: one of the replies to the tweet stated that there were 50 passengers in total
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-12-2021, 02:25 PM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Les: Don't read this. Your blood pressure will go up. :-D
              When bike riding this morning, I looked in the Washington Channel and saw the mini cruise ship American Constitution. https://www.americancruiselines.com/...n-constitution No one got off, so I assumed it was testing things. Looking at the schedule, they are starting their first cruise on 4/17. : eek :

edit: pictures https://twitter.com/SWDCnewsies/stat...46626037567493
              edit: one of the replies to the tweet stated that there were 50 passengers in total
              Ha! I figure if someone is stupid enough to get on maybe Darwin will win?

Good Evening Lodge! Or are we at the Country Club now?

lilnsl turned 25!1!1!!!!!! yesterday. Yikes how time flies.
              Getting ready for my last day of Clinical I hope. This definitely was not worth the time/effort I put into it. I still have stuff to do but last time I have to leave at 5:30AM
              My garden is starting to really bloom.

Comment

• Obviously, all eyes on MN right now, specifically a neighborhood I am very familiar with. I grew up a couple miles away, know that area very well. Everyone I know is staying safe, there hasn't been spillover to other neighborhoods. If there happens to be spillover to Crystal (a city that borders Brooklyn Center), I will start to worry. That is where my parents and the Biddlyns live (and they happen to live within about 8 blocks of each other). My parents live on the BC/Crystal border.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Mornin’ y’all
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Its been a while. Is this how you Lodge again???

Comment

• It's snowing here. Yeah. And tensions are still running high. Whee.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardy View Post
                                Its been a while. Is this how you Lodge again???
                                yes. Although, shouldn't you still be off celebrating or something?
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X