This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s’upp y’all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Did everyone survive the great outage of 2021?
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Did everyone survive the great outage of 2021?
        That refers to the whole season. Correct? ;-)
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

More like Itt is back. ;-)

BTW, these were the first days that i did not post since before the Summer of Rep.
          I did not notice until you told me. And then I checked more often than I am used to. I miss the Summer of rep. Loved all the little things people would post to make sure there was something to rep.

Good Evening Lodge!

My house smells like bacon. Lilnsl found bacon marked down at the market. He bought it cooked it and here we are.

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

Easter is exhausting. I think we talk to more people when we are not gathering than when we are.

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Nice Easter dinner with just the parents. Brother's household is at 10 (actually living there), so um, no. Only a couple are vaccinated, they don't always follow the rules, etc.

Teaching my dad how to upload pics from his camera to his laptop was like teaching a 2 year old to not touch anything. They now have Netflix via Xfinity, and my mom sorta kinda understands how to use it after a couple walk-throughs of my tutoring. My dad is interested in learning how to use it, b/c of all the war stuff on there, but, man, that's going to be a multi-hour lesson, I'm sure, when it comes down to that.

GORGEOUS weather in MPLS this weekend, too. Couldn't be more perfect.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Hi Lodge. I didn't realize how much of a sanity break perusing the forum is for me.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Yay board is back
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• My guess is after this weekends festivities they're going to do the upgrade to the new software. Hopefully it goes better than the last one and fixes all the issues we've had in the past year.
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                            My guess is after this weekends festivities they're going to do the upgrade to the new software. Hopefully it goes better than the last one and fixes all the issues we've had in the past year.
                            Ed T said in another thread that they’ll change board vendors at some point in the off-season. They thought they could after their sever crashed, but it proved too much to do both at one time.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• s’upp y’all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X