No announcement yet.

Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cherry blossoms are out. For some reason they are letting pedestrians and bikers in this year and just turning away cars. The car drivers are all confused, deservedly so. :-D
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• End of 2nd, up 3-2 over the higher seed. Nope, not nervous eat all. Nope, nope, nope...
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        End of 2nd, up 3-2 over the higher seed. Nope, not nervous eat all. Nope, nope, nope...
        What game are you watching? Because BU is the three seed.

And no need to be nervous. Congratulations and good luck against BC. Off to watch my dvr’d shows!
        Last edited by Scarlet; 03-27-2021, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• My bracket is done. Had WI/BU as region champs. Oh well, it was a free bracket.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

What game are you watching? Because BU is the three seed.

And no need to be nervous. Congratulations and good luck against BC. Off to watch my dvr’d shows!
            I couldn’t watch the game, just following the score. And I thought SCSU was the 3, but I’ll trust you on that. Sorry your season had to end.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I couldn’t watch the game, just following the score. And I thought SCSU was the 3, but I’ll trust you on that. Sorry your season had to end.
              SCSU was the 2 seed. Crazy game.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                Condolences to you and Scarlet, sincerely.

Comment

• *ht

Congrats Mavsy.

Is it October yet?
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Sorry all of you at the *HT.

Watching this whole thing with mr les. Usually he is either gone because they are playing or he just got home after they lost so he is sulking. He knows a lot of the back story and his commentary is killing me. So sarcastic. The the 'Sturgis Regionals' are in OT- to make sure there is time for more spread. I almost sent milk thru my nose. If we had a sarcasm meter for real it would be redlining.

lilnsl and mr les were arguing the 'merits' of Melrose and Starman. Who knew he loathed Starman so much?
                    Last edited by leswp1; 03-27-2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Sorry all of you at the *HT.

Watching this whole thing with mr les. Usually he is either gone because they are playing or he just got home after they lost so he is sulking. He knows a lot of the back story and his commentary is killing me. So sarcastic. The the 'Sturgis Regionals' are in OT- to make sure there is time for more spread. I almost sent milk thru my nose. If we had a sarcasm meter for real it would be redlining.

lilnsl and mr les were arguing the 'merits' of Melrose and Starman. Who knew he loathed Starman so much?
                      I literally was coming here to say how you can tell they’re in North Dakota because there is no social distancing in the crowd. And there’s a crowd. A couple of friends of mine went to Albany (they’re both vaccinated). Said there was nobody sitting anywhere near them. But man, Sturgis Regional is perfect.

Comment

I literally was coming here to say how you can tell they’re in North Dakota because there is no social distancing in the crowd. And there’s a crowd. A couple of friends of mine went to Albany (they’re both vaccinated). Said there was nobody sitting anywhere near them. But man, Sturgis Regional is perfect.
                        Yelling, packed together. Whee. Brings a new meaning to bleed (or in this instance throw multiple clots) for your team. Not to mention the maskless coaches. Why is it a hard concept to figure out you do not take your mask off when you yell? It is literally the time you need it the most. Maybe one too many concussions?

Comment

• Agreed. They have no rules up there. "Muh freedoms!" etc.

Comment

• Colorado isn’t much better.

Comment

Colorado isn’t much better.
                              ??? I'm seeing a huge difference.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• HHT. Yayz.

Comment

Working...
                                X