X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• s’upp y’all
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

That is nuts. If I hadn't already quit- I would be looking at a job in a flower shop. The logistics of trying to keep up with everything, respond to it and deal with the blow back when patients freak because they have no idea what things mean but -- theyhave access to look at it (and are now dying because something is .1 out of range and it is an EMERGENCY!!1!!!1!!!!!)

I have no problem with sharing the info but the people who decided it had to be instantaneous should have budgeted in for lots of extra staff to deal with the crazy - hahahaha! <-- sarcasm
          Most hospital systems already release most test results immediately, so this isn't a huge change for that information. The big change is the release of the clinical notes. And here, again, most of the more progressive hospitals have been doing this (to greater or lesser extent) for a few years.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• 10:24am - I get an email from our OurBrand email box. A women reached out asked for an embroidery tape of a logo lock up. I respond we don't have them. Our vendor owns them, they don't share. Have her reach out to me.

11:06am - Woman calls me. I call her back at 11:15. I tell her we have no embroidery tape files. Our vendor created them and own them and they do not send out for personal use. This woman has a sister who can take embroidery tapes and wants her sister to create a headband for a meeting she has next week. I told her all I could do would be to send the logo and see if her sister could create the embroidery tape file.

2:42pm - Vendor calls me to let me know this woman called them and said I authorized a release of the embroidery tape. I tell vendor that's not what I told her, but we're all set. then I realized I didn't send the logo files, so I forwarded to woman.

3:54pm - Woman emails me to tell me she reached out to vendor and they haven't gotten back to her and "at this point I’m not sure if this is something that I’ll be able to do. I may have to cut the logo off of one of my shirts that I ordered from [vendor] and stitch it on to my headband (as our call is next week).

I responded to her that I know they haven't called back. They reached out to me about it and I told them she's all set, explained how vendor owns the embroidery tape file and doesn't release. That's why I sent her the logo files. To see if her sister could create it. Three times I told her that the vendor owns the embroidery tape file. It's not mine to send. I'm almost ready to call her Karen. Seriously, I've spent way more time on this than I needed to.

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

Our gal who was All American in the Mile 2 days ago just raced at the XC DI championchips and is All American again. 3rd race in 72 hours. That is plain ridiculous.

And in other news we got our faucet replaced today YAY!!! and I am counting down the days to be done this Semester. I need an attitude-ectomy

Comment

• HHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 nights, 2 OT games. Now to face the beast from the east. Bucking Fadgers.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• s’upp y’all

hbd eagle man!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    hbd eagle man!
                    Thanks!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA! HBD!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge and happy birthday ME USA!!

Posting from my dealership. Again. Friday afternoon, in the midst of my afternoon off dealing with some home improvement projects, my check engine light came on. Again. It came on back in July. UGH. When I was at the appliance store paying for my new washer and dryer, I was whining to the sales guy about it. He told me to go to a garage up the street. I did, the guy there was super nice. He ran a quick diagnostic, reset it so the light shut off. He said if the light came on again to bring it in for service. I was driving up to see my mom the next day and was worried my car would break down on the way up or back. Sure enough, halfway up there on Saturday the light came on again. So, here I sit waiting to see what is wrong. Please think happy thoughts for me as I don't want to have to pay a lot of money to get it fixed. Nor do I have the time to deal with buying a new car.

And did I hear the weather right? We're getting a nor'easter on Friday??? That's when I do my food shopping. :mad face:

Comment

• Happy Birthday MEUSA!

Scarlet- we will not be having a blizzard. I won't have it! And mr les is not traveling so it will fizzle out.

Waking up before 5 so I can get to Clinic early only to have a student start texting me by 5 of 5 with a personal emergency is on the List. So this makes week 7 and still an emergency of some sort every time. Counting the days....

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Thanks folks! 61 is going to be a good year for the Eagle!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• HHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had about 2-3 heart attacks in the process, but got it done! Whew.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X