Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I tried all day yesterday and checked a few more times today to see if there were any appointments at the Danvers location and nothin’. I almost had an appointment 11 times, got halfway done and then was told there were no appointments for that time slot. I’m trying to get one for me on the same date and time as my mom, which is what the struggle is. I’d be getting one as her companion. But, if I can’t find one, I can’t find one. I’m going to still check every day, just in case. But again, the priority was getting my mom vaccinated. Me getting one as a companion would have been a bonus.

les - I had a question for you with regards to double masking. I’ve been doing that since late October (I’m such a trendsetter) but I put the surgical mask over my cotton mask. When double masking made the news, they said the surgical mask should go on first, then the cotton mask over it. Why is that the way it is recommended?
    Cloth over surgical to help the surgical mask with fit. Cloth tends to be more flexible than the surgical mask.

Good afternoon Lodge!

A few days closer to the new normal. It will be 14 days since my jab#2 on Wednesday. I want to go to the market.

Comment

• HHT! In overtime!! Wahoo!! Time to make dinner. I still prefer 6:00pm games over 4:00pm games, though.

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Greetings Lodge peeps. Hope you’re all having a lovely Sunday.

Swansong - I just paid a bill on my myChart account using my HSA card. Instead of a spinning thing after you hit submit, it was a red heart with, like, an EKG and I thought that was such a cool design element for that site. I think that’s part of what your company does? Whoever designed that should win an award. Something so simple yet perfect from a usability standpoint.

Comment

Greetings Lodge peeps. Hope you’re all having a lovely Sunday.

Swansong - I just paid a bill on my myChart account using my HSA card. Instead of a spinning thing after you hit submit, it was a red heart with, like, an EKG and I thought that was such a cool design element for that site. I think that’s part of what your company does? Whoever designed that should win an award. Something so simple yet perfect from a usability standpoint.
            Having a great Sunday. The "Council" (Sunday regulars at the local brewery) met up today, and we learned that one of the group was actually born in Haiti, and can speak French, Creole, and Spanish (obviously English, also). NEVER knew that. That being said, NOW we hear the ever so slight accent in a few words when he says them. None of us never noticed the accent before, and now we cannot un-hear it.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Greetings Lodge peeps. Hope you’re all having a lovely Sunday.

Isn't it cool? We use software from a company called Epic, and while we don't have a ton of input on the MyChart functionality we did upgrade it very recently and I think Epic finally got "modern" with the design. I think it's infinitely better than the previous version.

Incidentally, I manage the workgroup that administers MyChart here. All those pre-visit questionnaires you get? We developed them.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Isn't it cool? We use software from a company called Epic, and while we don't have a ton of input on the MyChart functionality we did upgrade it very recently and I think Epic finally got "modern" with the design. I think it's infinitely better than the previous version.

Incidentally, I manage the workgroup that administers MyChart here. All those pre-visit questionnaires you get? We developed them.
                    Try adding the question, "How cool are donuts", just to see how far it makes it in the process.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Try adding the question, "How cool are donuts", just to see how far it makes it in the process.
                      Well, I can tell you that much as we do manage the content. We just can't change the functionality. In fact, one of the big tasks on my plate is to change the patient-facing text when you go and try to message your doctor.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Monday HHT!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Got another 1000 cases of ice melt in today. It'll be put in the system tonight. I dread tomorrow.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. Jury still out on whether this will be a Tuesday or not. It seems my Tuesdays Suck have become Wednesdays. I'll report back.

Comment

Working...
                                X