Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zoom issue is 100% on managers for not getting your needs to the zoom admins. It's insanely easy to grant a user one of the available zoom licenses.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      The Zoom issue is 100% on managers for not getting your needs to the zoom admins. It's insanely easy to grant a user one of the available zoom licenses.
      We were all set 2 weeks ago. We both used it. Then poof. And because there was a delay there was no one there to address it. So irritating. But that was the icing. I am really sick of being the one who identifies probably issues with the response of shock that I think we should be ready if they happen. Thank God I have this other gal I work across from. We both can't figure this out. We are in a profession where waiting to address something or not anticipating and heading off a problem gets someone dead. The lack of attention to detail is ridiculous.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Looks like I may not be able to get an appointment for the vaccine when I take my mom on the 27th. The site to sign up crashed at 7:55am. I was able to get to the location site directly, they finally started showing slots for next week. Kept refreshing, finally some slots on the 27th. THREE times I was in the process of signing up for a particular slot but when I put my cell in to get a verification code, I was told there were no more appointments in the slot. And I got the verification code! UGH. This is beyond a **** show. What a disgrace. I'm going to keep trying but it doesn't look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Looks like I may not be able to get an appointment for the vaccine when I take my mom on the 27th. The site to sign up crashed at 7:55am. I was able to get to the location site directly, they finally started showing slots for next week. Kept refreshing, finally some slots on the 27th. THREE times I was in the process of signing up for a particular slot but when I put my cell in to get a verification code, I was told there were no more appointments in the slot. And I got the verification code! UGH. This is beyond a **** show. What a disgrace. I'm going to keep trying but it doesn't look good.
              I'm so glad the state decided to stop hospitals from doing this. It's going so well now!
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. My family has power now. I haven't heard anything about water, so I assume they are good on that front as well.

There was a point Wednesday where my parents power had returned, but my brother didn't have power, so they went to the parents house to charge devices and take hot showers. Then Wednesday evening my parent's power went out again, but only for maybe 5 hours that time. Feeling relieved to not worry about them, but I feel bad for some friends in the Austin area who are without power and water right now.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!

Had to be at work at 6:30 this morning for a delivery. Hour later, the truck still hasn't shown up. If it is the driver who I think it is, then I know I have another hour to go at least. The old people are going to be mad that their cheap 1.5L of wine is not in stock.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I'm so glad the state decided to stop hospitals from doing this. It's going so well now!
                        They are back in the loop= LGH has it, now Harvard Vanguard. My Stepmum had 5 different windows open refreshing on a schedule. She ended up getting an appt by accident because she called and H-V got an allotment right when she was calling.

The level of incompetence is pretty scary.

Good evening Lodge!

Comment

• I tried all day yesterday and checked a few more times today to see if there were any appointments at the Danvers location and nothin’. I almost had an appointment 11 times, got halfway done and then was told there were no appointments for that time slot. I’m trying to get one for me on the same date and time as my mom, which is what the struggle is. I’d be getting one as her companion. But, if I can’t find one, I can’t find one. I’m going to still check every day, just in case. But again, the priority was getting my mom vaccinated. Me getting one as a companion would have been a bonus.

les - I had a question for you with regards to double masking. I’ve been doing that since late October (I’m such a trendsetter) but I put the surgical mask over my cotton mask. When double masking made the news, they said the surgical mask should go on first, then the cotton mask over it. Why is that the way it is recommended?

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Work SUCKED today.

1040 boxes of ice melt came in, and 1040 boxes of ice melt were then shipped out (that's 26 full pallets' worth, a full 52' semi-trailer). That was on top of the normal business I get in a day. Yeah.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• HHT, that is all.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X