No announcement yet.

Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Football Table. I can't sit at the *FT, because it was a great run by my squad. Cannot complain over the improvement over the last couple years. There's always next year.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Greetings Lodge peeps. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

There's a fly in my condo. Not sure how it got in, I think it was when I opened the door on my balcony for, like 8 seconds. It's driving me nuts.

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

I am getting bad at keeping up. If they ever switch formats maybe I will do better. Have been uber productive over the last few days- finally got Christmas stuff into the attic, mailed a bunch of boxes that should've gone out a week ago, wrote a stack of condolences (fvck covid), managed to bake a bunch of stuff, start to work out how the Semester will go (this is a total cf that makes the other cf Semesters look organized on their part).

WHat happened with the house offer?!

Comment

• I’m sure I missed something, but what are the HT references?

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                I’m sure I missed something, but what are the HT references?
                Hockey Table. Happy Hockey Table, F Hockey Table, and Sushi (in case of a tie) Hockey Table (and various sports can be substituted).
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I have my annual review in 40 minutes. I never like doing these, even if I think I had a good year. This is the first one with my new manager. Not sure what to expect. Think happy thoughts for me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I have my annual review in 40 minutes. I never like doing these, even if I think I had a good year. This is the first one with my new manager. Not sure what to expect. Think happy thoughts for me!!!
                        I absolutely hate them. If you don't know how you're doing at a given time, your manager has failed you. I say this as a manager.

I have an employee that... struggles. She needs a kick in the metaphorical pants from time to time. But she knows what's up because I make sure she knows.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• It went pretty well, all things considered. She’s only been my manager since the end of September so she had to sit with my old boss to get her input. My old boss reached out to some people I work with, kind of an informal 360 review, to get some feedback on my performance and some of the responses were how I need to be more direct, less wordy, etc. While I welcome feedback like that, this time I actually asked if I could get an example. I want someone to take an email of mine and mark it up. To her credit, my new manager said she would absolutely work on that with me. I really like how she handled my questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I absolutely hate them. If you don't know how you're doing at a given time, your manager has failed you. I say this as a manager.

I have an employee that... struggles. She needs a kick in the metaphorical pants from time to time. But she knows what's up because I make sure she knows.
                            This, but also what she said. New manager...doesn't know your history, etc. My last review was done by a new manager, and he thought my current position was all I knew, and based performance on that. Told him everything about my career at the company, etc, and in actuality, he was more impressed with my performance, compared to others previously in my position, and at the main building. BUT, you never know with newbies. You just don't.

Hope it went well, Scarlet!

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X