• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Thinking about squatting in a larger office. Plant manager wanted to move everyone closer to him, so offices and cubicles left empty by people working from home during 'rona to be occupied by those of us having to come to the plant. I was given the smallest office, too small for 2 chairs for my team to meet. There still is no space to put my QE when we finally hire him/her (we have a few candidates at this point!). Anyway, the robotics mgr hasn't moved into his designated office yet, which is a size I could work with. He doesn't have any direct employees, I think we should give him the little office by the sick bay (quarentine room). If I move my stuff in before him, I wonder what would happen.

Edit: Also, I love that during 'rona the great idea was to put everyone closer together
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G
      7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
      2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I've done 8 loads of laundry over the last three days. I have two throw blankets that I need to also wash. And a comforter. I went to my dry cleaners to drop of some things and asked if they clean comforters. They do, but for a Queen sized one, they charge, like, $30. This comforter is a cheap one I use in my second bedroom. I could BUY one for less. Unfortunately my washing machine is too small for it otherwise I would wash it (it is machine washable) and the laundromat that was across the street from me closed. Which was a bummer because they also sold lottery tickets and with the PowerBall and MegaMillions being really high, I want to buy tickets. Any. Way. I need to find another laundromat. I really don't want to go to one in this COVID day and age. Not sure if I should ask any friends if they have large washing machines and would be up for a masked and socially distant visit from me so I could use their machine. Thoughts?
        I have a fairly big washer... I have washed quilts with no prob- drop it off and I will wash and dry it. No prob

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!
          I am trying to figure out which end is up. Lots of little things to do

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• s’upp y’all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!
                Good Morning, Mookie!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I feel like if your e-mail signature is "respectfully," you are trying to apologize for being the jerk that you know you are without actually apologizing.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    I feel like if your e-mail signature is "respectfully," you are trying to apologize for being the jerk that you know you are without actually apologizing.
                    Agreed.

So, at the risk of igniting my Opposite Girl powers, the puck drops on BU's first game of the season in less than two hours. Crossing my fingers, holding my breath that it actually happens. Game is on TV, looking forward to watching. les - I heard there was a positive test on UML's team and your games this weekend and next are postponed. Did I read a previous post right?? Mr. les retired? If so, you must be relieved!

Comment

• *ht
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Back in the quarantine bar. Thankfully mr les is no longer attached to that part of the madness. Silliness.

Going to get the jab tomorrow. Indescribably excited.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          I feel like if your e-mail signature is "respectfully," you are trying to apologize for being the jerk that you know you are without actually apologizing.
                          God forbid, or bless his heart...
                          Related: the Talladega Nights movie: No offense, but...

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• HAPPY MOTHER EFFING FOOTBALL TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First playoff win in 25 years. Now it's onto the MN-WI border battle in college hockey. Time for more heart attacks. I am too old for this sh*, as much as I love it.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X