• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• SNOWPOCALYPSE!

Actually, the snow isn't bad. Brutal temperature drop since 9am this morning (35 degree difference, and the temp is STILL dropping). Wind is equally vicious, gusting up to almost 50mph. Almost zero visibility in the metro. About 90 minutes north, there IS no visibility. Have a friend that had to pull off the highway (and will stay the night in Hinckley which is halfway between MSP and Duluth) because of that. Supposed to get about 6-8 inches when all is said and done.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        SNOWPOCALYPSE!

Actually, the snow isn't bad. Brutal temperature drop since 9am this morning (35 degree difference, and the temp is STILL dropping). Wind is equally vicious, gusting up to almost 50mph. Almost zero visibility in the metro. About 90 minutes north, there IS no visibility. Have a friend that had to pull off the highway (and will stay the night in Hinckley which is halfway between MSP and Duluth) because of that. Supposed to get about 6-8 inches when all is said and done.
        The wind right now is sustaining 27MPH and will gust up to 50MPH. Sideways snow isn't my favorite, but it's better than sleet.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Hht!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

The wind right now is sustaining 27MPH and will gust up to 50MPH. Sideways snow isn't my favorite, but it's better than sleet.
            This is true. So, left work at 3pm. Realized forgot my phone at work at 4:30. I foolishly went back out to get it. 7 minute commute (normally), was a 70 minute commute, no traffic, not kidding.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Morning.

66 and rainy for xmas eve. Then 35! for xmas itself. Brr. Hope it doesnt create a sheet of ice.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Got my love seat delivered this morning. Fit in the elevator with no problem! Now I have a halfway decent living room. Quick delivery, nice and early. Found out that The Godfather and Godfather Part 2 are on all day today, so now my day is planned. One more gift to wrap - the personalized towels I ordered. And I got an email from USPS that the original order is also delivering today. It’s a Christmas miracle! Or, a Festivus miracle at the very least.

Comment

• It's f*ing cold out. Actually had to bust out my winter jacket (my dad's Vietnam War-era Air Force Parka, that he wore in AK). Yep, it lives, although it's pretty beat up. Still is warm, though.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Edit: Happy Holiday to those who celebrate.

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-25-2020, 05:33 AM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I hath risen. Merry Christmas.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              I hath risen. Merry Christmas.
                              i got a chuckle from that, but I think that "hath" was only the third person singular form.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Merry Christmas Lodge peeps!! It’s hurricane-ish here this morning. Hoping I don’t lose power. Off to Mae cinnamon rolls and pour a cup of coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X