Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and now the spammers are back. Yay!
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

I see quite a few places near the downtown Hopkins area, when I head down that way. I have no idea on the price, similar size of homes compared to yours, but might be worth checking out.
      Yeah we’ve been on top of those as they pop up. So has everyone else. They are usually either affordable and a crap hole, or very nice and out of our budget. Surprisingly, either one goes quickly.

Well, we went back and forth with the sellers of the StLP place, looked at it again, and wound up offering the asking price. Pending inspections and appraisal and all that jazz we’ll be moving to St. Louis Park in February. Didn’t really plan on going up to asking, but it feels like I win in this market. Everything we were in on went for well above.

the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Yeah we’ve been on top of those as they pop up. So has everyone else. They are usually either affordable and a crap hole, or very nice and out of our budget. Surprisingly, either one goes quickly.

Well, we went back and forth with the sellers of the StLP place, looked at it again, and wound up offering the asking price. Pending inspections and appraisal and all that jazz we’ll be moving to St. Louis Park in February. Didn’t really plan on going up to asking, but it feels like I win in this market. Everything we were in on went for well above.
        You're savvy, and patient, which is what is needed in this market. I hope it all works out, man!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!

Last day of this Clinical group. They are my favorite group- no whining.

Comment

• Good morning Lodge.

Work is chaotic at the moment.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  Good morning Lodge.

Is it a Tuesday on a thursday?

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    Good morning Lodge.

That's been my whole week. Sucks like Basketball.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Work is bonkers here. Frantically getting the COVID vaccine prep done and also working on implementing a new integrated telehealth video client. Also a new system downtime application. And changes to the CPT codes we use to bill (good ol CPT 99201 is going the way of the dodo). And a new process for documenting procedures that had to be stopped for whatever reason (so that it triggers all the re-scheduling workflow again). And a new interface with a local community health organization.

Probably like 10 more too.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        Work is bonkers here. Frantically getting the COVID vaccine prep done and also working on implementing a new integrated telehealth video client. Also a new system downtime application. And changes to the CPT codes we use to bill (good ol CPT 99201 is going the way of the dodo). And a new process for documenting procedures that had to be stopped for whatever reason (so that it triggers all the re-scheduling workflow again). And a new interface with a local community health organization.

Probably like 10 more too.
                        Excellent time to change CPT codes. Who in their right mind changes stuff like that in the middle of an all hands on deck crisis? (Rhetorical question)

2 Clinicals finished. One left.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Excellent time to change CPT codes. Who in their right mind changes stuff like that in the middle of an all hands on deck crisis? (Rhetorical question)

2 Clinicals finished. One left.
                          Training hundreds of providers - now, while half of them are doing this from home - on how to navigate the even-more-complex alchemy that is medical billing is positively asinine to me. I put off much of the work hoping that it would be delayed but here we are 28 days from the changes and it hasn't been delayed (and apparently, absolutely won't be).

It's ridiculous.

Oh, I forgot. We're also required to document social determinants of health in rather substantial detail now. Adherence is going to be... "problematic".
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Training hundreds of providers - now, while half of them are doing this from home - on how to navigate the even-more-complex alchemy that is medical billing is positively asinine to me. I put off much of the work hoping that it would be delayed but here we are 28 days from the changes and it hasn't been delayed (and apparently, absolutely won't be).

It's ridiculous.

Oh, I forgot. We're also required to document social determinants of health in rather substantial detail now. Adherence is going to be... "problematic".
                            Rather than think about this I will just be thankful I got out. Medicine is no longer medicine. It is business and that model is doomed to fail. The pandemic should just hasten the process.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X