X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Morning all. I moved! I am now living in Worcester, something I never thought I'd do.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• It looks like tomorrow will be the first day since April where I won't be able to ride at least 10 miles on a bike. 202-land is expecting about 3 inches of rain from the remnants of Zeta.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  It looks like tomorrow will be the first day since April where I won't be able to ride at least 10 miles on a bike. 202-land is expecting about 3 inches of rain from the remnants of Zeta.
                  YIKES!!

swansong- congrats!

Good Evening Lodge!

My neck is a mess from way too much laptop time. Went to the eye doc- 2 pr glasses 1k. Spit. Needing progressives is awful. Needing computer glasses is worse but hoping it will help my neck because I won't need to hold my head a certain way to see

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

YIKES!!

swansong- congrats!

Good Evening Lodge!

My neck is a mess from way too much laptop time. Went to the eye doc- 2 pr glasses 1k. Spit. Needing progressives is awful. Needing computer glasses is worse but hoping it will help my neck because I won't need to hold my head a certain way to see
                    I'm going to eventually (meaning a month or two) to look into "readers." Finding it tough to read super small print lately. I have had 20/20 my whole life. F*ing getting old.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

YIKES!!

swansong- congrats!

Good Evening Lodge!

Just curious. Why progressives instead of just bifocals? It was a long time ago, but I recall that my eye doctor recommended bifocals.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Just curious. Why progressives instead of just bifocals? It was a long time ago, but I recall that my eye doctor recommended bifocals.
                            No line in the middle. I got them when they first were being made and I liked them. Supposed to be easier to transition between fields. Not a problem until you have lots of tiny pixels in the field that is supposed to be for looking far away.

Comment

• Good Evening, Lodge!

Long time no post. Anything new?
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• bbdl is moving closer to the family farm, now about 90 minutes south or so of where he used to be. My brother is re-married, after the Rona delayed his original wedding date. Scarlet moved and was wheeling/dealing furniture , Some people need new glasses, and this pandemic is being a little beech.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X