This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Morning! I won't be around much over the next few days - I close on the new house tomorrow and move on Saturday.
    Good luck!!

Comment

• s’upp y’all

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      DC car inspections are a joke. :-D
      Doesn’t fralph mean bike inspections?

oh, and scarlet,...real estate agents are a flippin joke. They don’t do crap. Just want to get paid.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        s’upp y’all

Doesn’t fralph mean bike inspections?
        Bikes aren't inspected. :-)

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

As for other trivial achievements, I have hit 3 bulls in darts in a single round, and have hit the 8-ball in regular pool, and 9-ball in well, 9-ball, off the break. The only things that have escaped me are a hole in one and a 300 game (neither will ever be achieved). I don't partake in those activities anymore.
          Just realized my post was a weird auto correct.... should have said “never got a perfect hand”.

Ive never had the hole in one either although one time in a charity type tournament I won the closest to the pin hole and was literally about 8” from the hole... and I’m a very average (at best) golfer... I’d be more likely to be in the water or trees before ever hitting a shot like that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Just realized my post was a weird auto correct.... should have said “never got a perfect hand”.

Ive never had the hole in one either although one time in a charity type tournament I won the closest to the pin hole and was literally about 8” from the hole... and I’m a very average (at best) golfer... I’d be more likely to be in the water or trees before ever hitting a shot like that again.
            During my past attempts to play golf (my "best" score ever was a 110 on a par 72) I referred to the game of golf as "Whack-Sh*." *whack* .........."Sh*."
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Mookie has 3
              all luck
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Mookie has 3
                all luck
                You play about 500 rounds a year, though. Odds are...
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge.

Scarlet, to answer your question from a few days ago: I would think your real estate agent should be able to contact management and get any questions answered. I don't know though, as I didn't have a condo or even a home owner's association which information was required about.

I listed my house in May. The real work the realtor did was to hire a virtual home tour company to take really good pictures and put up a floor plan. We probably had 5 or 10 showings within the week and 1 offer, which we took. It was below list price, but I fully expected that. It was within my range of what I would accept. I didn't want to try and wait for better offers not knowing what this pandemic would bring. I made out pretty well having originally bought the house when the housing market crashed and Obama was giving out $$$ for first time home owners.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

I am an infrequent flyer. In the middle of Evals. People are stupid.
                        dad les turned 90. Virtual party via zoom. In the middle of evals when the students were doing nothing right. This week could end. Soon would be nice.
                        On a positive note- I have real internet.

Comment

• I hate Ice Melt. By my count, my co-worker and I have shipped out about 1000 cases in the last week, about 700 that had to be hand-loaded (imagine 50 lb reps for each case). We've gone through half our inventory already, but hey, no worries, another 26 pallets (40/pallet) is arriving on Monday!

This is pretty much equivalent to Hammer's Tax Season.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I got a new credit card today. It doesn't have raised numbers! (Insert EEK! emoticon.) It makes it look fake. I guess there have not been machines that read those numbers in a couple of decades.
                                That's the same reason I think MN license plates look fake.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X