X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

MPAA

RIAA is for recording industry.
    The tapes I have are live concerts and such that may or may have been recorded in any official capacity...so we may both be correct, not sure how that all works.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• I stand corrected
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I stand corrected
        I dunno. I mean, MPAA covers all film, but I don't know if that crosses over to concerts released/concert movies/etc. Now, possibly being "unofficial," that changes things, it's such a gray area on who has authority...
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. Another week at work trying to do two jobs, and failing to do either one as well as I could with enough time.

Interviewed for manager position 5 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago was told they'd be putting an offer letter together for me. Still waiting, and everyday that is delayed is another day before they start looking to backfill my current position. I have a feeling I'll be doing 2 jobs at least until 2021.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G
              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
              2 Alaskan

Comment

• That blows wT. Sending happy thoughts your way in the hopes of you getting an answer this week.

Every 90 days we have to change our password to get online at work. It's usually an 8-digit password of numbers, letters, and one character. Today I went in to change it. Now it can be a phrase. At the very least it has to be 16 characters. It also had this chance to see how long it would take a hacker to crack it. The password I created? 2.8 billion years. Ha ha ha ha! Here's hoping I remember it.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

THought I posted but I guess I didn't. Slogging along. Still haven't really started to use my new laptop. I feel like I can barely get organized and then I am not. I am going to be heading into the 6th decade of my life in a couple of days. Good Glory that is scary.

Hope things work out soon wT.

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. Seeing the info coming out in the last week, I'm glad I backed out of my WI road trip (Wassau/Stevens Point/Amherst area) this coming weekend. I notified my other friends that are going mid-week last week. I am not risking those spikes.

On the flipside, that means I can make it to the Annual Spring (Even Though It's Fall) Bottle Share that a friend has hosted for the past few years. I know they all follow the rules. And, the weather is going to be gorgeous all week.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• OK, I'm kinda freaking out right now. Just talked with my friend who I agreed to be my Sellers Agent for selling my condo. We were discussing setting up showings starting next weekend. There's a new online system I guess where people (buyer's agents?) request appointments and I OK it. I kinda lost it on her. I shouldn't be the one scheduling appointments. Neither she nor her business partner were planning to be here. WHAT?? What is the commission I'm giving them going to??? What is she doing to earn that? I'm already anxious about this and now I had this onto everything???

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                OK, I'm kinda freaking out right now. Just talked with my friend who I agreed to be my Sellers Agent for selling my condo. We were discussing setting up showings starting next weekend. There's a new online system I guess where people (buyer's agents?) request appointments and I OK it. I kinda lost it on her. I shouldn't be the one scheduling appointments. Neither she nor her business partner were planning to be here. WHAT?? What is the commission I'm giving them going to??? What is she doing to earn that? I'm already anxious about this and now I had this onto everything???
                                Our selling agent had an app for setting up appointments and we were given the option to have it automatically approve or get to approve ourselves. Since we were already moved out, I told him to set it to automatically approve. I think this is common practice currently. The idea is you OK it so you can confirm that you won't be there and the condo will be in showing condition.
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G
                                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                                2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X