X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Afternoon Lodge!

Scarlet it sounds wonderful. I would do it. Of course once I managed to move out of Lowell I felt like a weight was off me that I didn't know I had. Not a city person. Never was.

So I had a call from BB Corp yesterday. They are freaked because there were things in my story that made them wonder about an inside set up. Spent an 1 1/2 hr on the phone that I didn't have.
            They were falling over themselves about it.

8 hrs of Clinical on zoom is mind numbing.

In 4 sessions I have had 3 people 'go home'/ leave because they were sick 2 be late because they are sick. Holy cow

Comment

• Well, I pulled the trigger and placed a deposit on an apartment in that complex. I actually noticed that corner units that also had a small study were only $75 more a month. So, I got one of those. The rent is actually a few dollars cheaper than what I pay now for mortgage and condo fee. And while rent goes up, so does my monthly mortgage as my property tax is lumped in, and my condo fee goes up every year. Plus, by signing now, I get one month free. It happens on month 12. So, extra money for Christmas presents in 2021!

I arranged for a handyman to come in this Friday to take care of a few little things. I arranged for Habitat for Humanity to come on 10/15 to pick up all my living room furniture (for a nominal fee), I scheduled The Maids cleaning service to come in on 10/16 to scrub this place down. I'm a little concerned about my bedroom set fitting but I'm not going to worry. I don't have a living room set yet so if necessary, it can sit in my living room till I can get rid of it. I had checked online about a new couch and it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver anyway.

Still purging. This morning I took a huge box of VHS tapes that I had in my closet to that shredding place (les - if you need to shred stuff, let me know, I'll share the info. It's in Woburn). VHS TAPES!! Why on earth did I still have those???? I'm going to take a night off tonight from purging. I've done so many things the past few days. I want to relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Well, I pulled the trigger and placed a deposit on an apartment in that complex. I actually noticed that corner units that also had a small study were only $75 more a month. So, I got one of those. The rent is actually a few dollars cheaper than what I pay now for mortgage and condo fee. And while rent goes up, so does my monthly mortgage as my property tax is lumped in, and my condo fee goes up every year. Plus, by signing now, I get one month free. It happens on month 12. So, extra money for Christmas presents in 2021!

I arranged for a handyman to come in this Friday to take care of a few little things. I arranged for Habitat for Humanity to come on 10/15 to pick up all my living room furniture (for a nominal fee), I scheduled The Maids cleaning service to come in on 10/16 to scrub this place down. I'm a little concerned about my bedroom set fitting but I'm not going to worry. I don't have a living room set yet so if necessary, it can sit in my living room till I can get rid of it. I had checked online about a new couch and it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver anyway.

Still purging. This morning I took a huge box of VHS tapes that I had in my closet to that shredding place (les - if you need to shred stuff, let me know, I'll share the info. It's in Woburn). VHS TAPES!! Why on earth did I still have those???? I'm going to take a night off tonight from purging. I've done so many things the past few days. I want to relax.
                I feel like I am an under-achiever! You have gotten so much done.
                I had been on a roll but this teaching thing is still in the figure out how to organize myself phase. It is kicking my but.

I finally have my email on the new laptop but I have been flat out and haven't managed to do anything new with it.

Comment

• Depending on what you have on VHS, you can convert to DVD. I do have some...live concert VHS I've been debating about. Hence, why I keep them. Just too lazy to really research it.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Depending on what you have on VHS, you can convert to DVD. I do have some...live concert VHS I've been debating about. Hence, why I keep them. Just too lazy to really research it.
                        Do you remember the TV show JAG? Yeah, I had almost every episode. And some General Hospitals. And the show Third Watch. and other stupid things. There is nothing at all that needed to convert to DVD. I am such a pack rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Saw an awesome apartment this afternoon. Brand new building in a complex of eight buildings. If I pull the trigger, I’d be in building 8, it’s not even finished. I love the idea that I’d be the first ever tenant. It’s totally suburbs, borders on a state forest so my apartment faces it. Nice and quiet. Also, they’re offering 1 month free rent. It’s 15 minutes from my mom’s, which is good.

Cons...well, it’s kinda far from the city. Not really that far, but I’m so used to being close to lots of things. Supposedly less than 10 minutes to the commuter rail. And I could drive in. We’re not going back to the office till some time in 2021.

les - it’s in North Billerica. Actually kind of close to Tully Forum (I’m not calling it by its new name).

So, my dilemma. I have to give a deposit. Which will go towards first month’s rent. I’m not 100% sure I want to take it. Do I take the risk, place the deposit? Need to determine if I feel comfortable losing that money.
                          Not sure it it’s still there, but in the little strip mall next to Tully there is a decent Mexican place, as well as an Italian bakery with tasty stuff. Mookie could eat in one of those two every day! When the boys had games mookie would stop in and load up
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• It is! I was actually going to ask les how recent that was because I don't recall ever seeing it all the times I went to Tully.

Comment

• 202-land will also be called 771-land in a year or so.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Is 202 moving or is RFalph?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X