X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• 80 and sunny and perfect all weekend.
          Today: 55 and rainy and a cold breeze. At least the host had canopies for our BBQ (technically smoked brisket/pulled pork) and bottleshare. Fun time.

And on the bright side, we're not in Denver this week. That weather really is crazy.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good evening Lodge. Just got back from a nice dinner with a friend. Sat outside on her patio, talked with her at length about this whole retirement thing.

les - THANK YOU for your comments on my Facebook post. That woman you were interacting with drives me crazy. I must’ve blocked her because her posts in general were annoying and haven’t seen anything from her in a while. She is such a trumper and naturally thinks anything like what I posted is a lie. I really appreciate everything you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Good evening Lodge. Just got back from a nice dinner with a friend. Sat outside on her patio, talked with her at length about this whole retirement thing.

les - THANK YOU for your comments on my Facebook post. That woman you were interacting with drives me crazy. I must’ve blocked her because her posts in general were annoying and haven’t seen anything from her in a while. She is such a trumper and naturally thinks anything like what I posted is a lie. I really appreciate everything you posted.
                  It was interesting about how she backed off. That article about false dichotomies is really awesome. Some people really don't think and it freaks them out if they actually are confronted by facts.

Good evening Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Good evening Lodge. Just got back from a nice dinner with a friend. Sat outside on her patio, talked with her at length about this whole retirement thing.

I just saw all that on Scarlet's FB. I LIVE just west of proper MPLS, and the protesters (NOT the looters) were wearing masks, taking precautions, all that. At one point, during a Zoom Happy Hour, all the group had different TV channels on, discussing coverage. Masks were prevalent. My brother went to Sturgis with his fiancee, and a couple trusted friends. Spent most of the days riding around the surrounding states (so no close contact), minimized inside (basically grab'n'go) and spent most of down time within his own campsite.
                    Smart? No, not really. Took some precautions? Yes. Still was quarantined when he returned back here. Tested negative, along with his group.
                    Sturgis, from many firsthand accounts, had NO masks, NO social distancing, NO precautions overall.

There are lies, dam lies, and statistics. (c) Ben Franklin

Seriously, though, anyone can bend the numbers, and it sickens me.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          There are lies, dam lies, and statistics. (c) Ben Franklin

Seriously, though, anyone can bend the numbers, and it sickens me.
                          "Get your facts straight first, then twist them to say what you want."

As a nerd that took 4 stats classes in college....yeah, selecting data and how you present it to prove your point is easy.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• I had my annual eye exam this morning. I started to worry when I had a lot more trouble reading the small letters on the electronic eye chart than I had in decades. Why couldn't the assistant who was giving the test have told me before doing it that my mask would fog up my glasses? (Which, of course, I knew but wasn't thinking about.)
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

"Get your facts straight first, then twist them to say what you want."

As a nerd that took 4 stats classes in college....yeah, selecting data and how you present it to prove your point is easy.
                              I got calluses on my knees from praying to pass stats in undergrad. I hated that class.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X