X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• As if I wasn't already worried enough for my family with Texas and Houston being corona hotspots, now they have to deal with a hurricane?
        My nieces never did get to return to their elementary school after Hurricane Harvey flooded it. They and their classmates had been going to a different building with all the Kolter students and staff. Now they get to start middle school virtually and deal with another hurricane.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          As if I wasn't already worried enough for my family with Texas and Houston being corona hotspots, now they have to deal with a hurricane?
          My nieces never did get to return to their elementary school after Hurricane Harvey flooded it. They and their classmates had been going to a different building with all the Kolter students and staff. Now they get to start middle school virtually and deal with another hurricane.
          Oh my! That is scary and sad!

Good evening Lodge!
          I finally bought my laptop. I got a really excellent guy on the help line- I could have talked to him all night- he sounded like a dude from California

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Oh my! That is scary and sad!

Good evening Lodge!
            I finally bought my laptop. I got a really excellent guy on the help line- I could have talked to him all night- he sounded like a dude from California
            Love when you get good tech support. The last time I called, "We'll help you back to internetting."
            Me, in my head: He speaks the language......
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Looks like Houston is gonna be ok as the hurricane went East of them. Good for my family, not good for the people in Louisiana.

Trying to prep for a job interview. Not sure how this will go, as it's for my manager's former position and the interviewers include 3 people I already work with, they already know what I'm capable of, and I'm already doing the job. Talked to my manager about it and asked if she had any experience with this, did she have to interview for the divisional manager position they gave her? No, she didn't, they just told her 'we want you to do this now'. Makes me a little angry that I have to interview and they didn't just give me the promotion.

If they find someone more qualified than I am, I'm ok with that. I don't think they will. I hope they do, because then my department will be closer to the right head count, whereas if I'm selected, then we need to backfill my position.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Good luck wT!! Sending positive vibes your way.

Was having breakfast this morning and saw a moving truck pull up. Three guys got out to start moving someone in. Not one was wearing a mask. The management company put signs up around the building a few weeks ago (at the entrances, in the lobby, in the elevators) to wear masks. I can understand a little more if they were moving someone into a house, but this is a building with many residents and common areas. Why the company itself doesn’t require their employees to wear masks when entering a building like this is beyond me. I emailed the management company. I know there’s probably not much they can do. I also sent the moving company a message on Facebook Messenger. They have all their safety protocols listed in a post and their movers weren’t following them.

Took today and tomorrow off. Waiting for a plumber to come in for an estimate. He better have a mask on. I have disinfectant spray at the ready to spray around my condo for after he leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Good luck wT!! Sending positive vibes your way.

Was having breakfast this morning and saw a moving truck pull up. Three guys got out to start moving someone in. Not one was wearing a mask. The management company put signs up around the building a few weeks ago (at the entrances, in the lobby, in the elevators) to wear masks. I can understand a little more if they were moving someone into a house, but this is a building with many residents and common areas. Why the company itself doesn’t require their employees to wear masks when entering a building like this is beyond me. I emailed the management company. I know there’s probably not much they can do. I also sent the moving company a message on Facebook Messenger. They have all their safety protocols listed in a post and their movers weren’t following them.

Took today and tomorrow off. Waiting for a plumber to come in for an estimate. He better have a mask on. I have disinfectant spray at the ready to spray around my condo for after he leaves.
                      Thanks.

When we moved at the end of April the moving company was not requiring their workers to wear masks. We were moving from one single family residence to another, so a different situation. We were able to keep windows open and tried to keep at least 6' from everyone.

Arenas visited:

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

Glad the folks in TX are OK. They really missed the prediction on this one. I know they are saying with less planes in the air they have less ability to predict. We were supposed to go to Maine for the weekend because it was going to be nice. Now it is going to be 65 and rain. Taking a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Good luck wT!! Sending positive vibes your way.

That's a bunch of BS. When I last visited my parents, they had a Comcast visit scheduled. Not only did he wear the mask, but we all did also, AND kept the 6-foot distance when having a conversation. He also explicitly stated thanks on us wearing masks, he said it was rare in his area.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• hope the interview went well!

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X