This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

I know he looked into everything as far as masks and quarantines and such. He's staying with his brother, and basically just wants to brewery hop and see some nature.
    Pretty sure he can't do that unless he has quarantined in place for 14 days or had a test. Bro les and wife live up there and they are being very strict.

Residents of other states who live in a quarantine county or are from any other state outside of the Northeast (including New England; New York; Pennsylvania; Ohio; New Jersey; Delaware; Maryland; Washington, D.C.; Virginia; and West Virginia), must follow quarantine guidelines:
    • Travelers arriving to Vermont in a personal vehicle, may complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
    • Travelers arriving to Vermont via public transportation (plane, train, bus) or from further than a direct car ride would allow may complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).
    they are pretty ****y if they find out someone isn't following the rules.

Comment

• This might turn out to be very interesting, then.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Howdy everyone.

Not much happening in the world the last few months, eh?
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Jesus. What the hell happened to this place? I take a few months off from here (work has been nuts - working in healthcare IT during a pandemic is time consuming) and suddenly the board is a disaster too?
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                Jesus. What the hell happened to this place? I take a few months off from here (work has been nuts - working in healthcare IT during a pandemic is time consuming) and suddenly the board is a disaster too?
                It is a conspiracy to drive us all away. It is awful.
                Can't imagine trying to work how to document and track in all this crazy.

Good Evening Lodge!

The wind blew my plants off my deck. P00p! We picked the stuff out of the veggie garden before it hit 20 cukes and 40 tomatoes. The tomatoes are going to be ridiculous if they all make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  Jesus. What the hell happened to this place? I take a few months off from here (work has been nuts - working in healthcare IT during a pandemic is time consuming) and suddenly the board is a disaster too?
                  The new format is awful and I’d guess that posting is way down because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

The new format is awful and I’d guess that posting is way down because of it.
                    The above isn't a guess.

Evening, Lodge. A couple gas stations around me are now only doing debit/credit cards due to the coin shortage. Yay.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Just booked a second weekend in Houghton/Eagle River for next summer....with some beer geeks. They have never been. This should be a complete sh*show.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!

Survived the storm but lots of tree damage all over. No power since 3:30 yesterday afternoon. Today ought to be fun...
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

The above isn't a guess.

Evening, Lodge. A couple gas stations around me are now only doing debit/credit cards due to the coin shortage. Yay.
                            I didn't know that there is a coin shortage. Considering how little people pay in cash, that is surprising.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I didn't know that there is a coin shortage. Considering how little people pay in cash, that is surprising.
                              I think it is because the coins that people do get in change when using cash are not making their way back into the circulation (bank lobbies are closed etc) so they are all sitting in peoples piggy banks.

Comment

• My brother is running out of quarters to do his laundry. He went to the supermarket and wanted to pay in cash so he could get change, and instead the supermarket was giving change as points (or credit) on their loyalty account. I asked him what if you didn't have one?? He thought maybe they would put in a gift card. Then he went to three banks and none of them had coins. I said his building manager should swap out the coin part of the machines with a card reader. How will people be able to do laundry if all that is available are coin operated machines? I have coins but I think it would be hard to ship. Unless I roll them and put in a box with lots of padding?

Comment

Working...
                                X