Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon, Lodge! Work was slow, and my number came up to take Voluntary Time Off at about 2pm. Perfect afternoon, so I took it. Sat on the balcony with a book, a cigar, and a beer. Pretty much what I was doing last Thu in MI, actually, except this time I wasn't anywhere near water.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        Good morning to tLodge!
        Good Afternoon! :-D
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Afternoon, Lodge! Helped a friend and his wife move this morning, although it was pretty easy. Had half a dozen people to load up a 1 BR apt's worth of stuff. Ran errands, then headed to the lake house for a brew, which much to my surprise, they still had the members-only beer still on tap. A nice barrel aged stout. Note: there are only 60 members, the beer is not listed anywhere (members got an email about it), and if you're a friend of a member and sitting with a member, you may possibly get a pour of it (a buddy and I are members, and we had a non-member friend with us today, he got a pour).

Now, waiting for the possible storms that are supposedly gonna hit my area this evening.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Good Evening fellow lodgers!

Comment

• Good Afternoon!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Evening, Lodge! The B team was working the corner store today, including a rookie, who was confused when we started a mini-bottle share among us, along with our order. The other worker just said, "Yup, welcome to Sundays, that's how it goes here" and laughed. An out-of-town friend of one of our group loved the place, and how we rolled, and was asking all sorts of questions about the beer laws here (a couple of us had beer for each other, via the mule system).

A 2 hour reservation turned into a 5 hour one, it was surprisingly slow today, especially given the weather, which was perfect.

Comment

• Good Evening Lodge!

It was disgustingly humid today and in the 90s. I felt like I was on one of the Caribbean islands in August. Usually I am the one to be wilting. This morning lilnsl came back from his 20 mi run folded over and breathing hard (this NEVER happens). Grabbed the hose, flopped onto the lawn and laid there holding the hose pouring over him like a beached fish.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Good Evening Lodge!

It was disgustingly humid today and in the 90s. I felt like I was on one of the Caribbean islands in August. Usually I am the one to be wilting. This morning lilnsl came back from his 20 mi run folded over and breathing hard (this NEVER happens). Grabbed the hose, flopped onto the lawn and laid there holding the hose pouring over him like a beached fish.
                    One of my buddies is headed to VT tomorrow for a weeklong vacation. He saw the temps. Not happy.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

One of my buddies is headed to VT tomorrow for a weeklong vacation. He saw the temps. Not happy.
                        Not sure if VT is enforcing with fines the way Maine and perhaps other states are, but might not be a bad idea to tell him about Vermonts travel restrictions / quarantine requirements if he hasn't already looked into them.

https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/re...s-state-travel
                        Last edited by ericredaxe; 08-03-2020, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• s'upp y'all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• I forgot. :-o
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good evening Lodge!
                              It is hotter than hades and nasty humid. blech.
                              And in happier news this works almost as well as Jenny Craig for weight loss. It ws so nasty today I was glistening before I got out the door for my walk

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Not sure if VT is enforcing with fines the way Maine and perhaps other states are, but might not be a bad idea to tell him about Vermonts travel restrictions / quarantine requirements if he hasn't already looked into them.

https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/re...s-state-travel
                                I know he looked into everything as far as masks and quarantines and such. He's staying with his brother, and basically just wants to brewery hop and see some nature.

Comment

Working...
                                X