Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon.

Spent a week in MN getting tests done. Get to go back this week for surgery. Then 2 weeks at home recovering.

Only roadblock is if i were to test positive for the COVID.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Looked at a lot of the review things. Lots of Apple. I am not an apple person- android cell, MS IOS. I have to get off my but to see if those interface with an apple watch
      Not sure if they do or not (my guess is no but no idea really). I'd highly rate the Apple Watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Not sure if they do or not (my guess is no but no idea really). I'd highly rate the Apple Watch.
        Still haven't done anything. Most of what I want is either in fitbut (not a typo- they suck at customer service) or in a watch that is too big for my wrist.

Good evening Lodge!

It is 90F in my bedroom. I have had enough of nasty heat.

Comment

• Good evening, Lodge! Bottleshare (and 17lbs of brisket) was awesome today. Added bonus, the local parade for the town's annual festival was "officially" cancelled, BUT if you sent your home address in (which the host did) the parade would go by. And they did. A couple cop cars, fire engines, Ms Town Festival Queen/entourage, band, etc. It was actually kinda cool.

Had about 20-22 people (so within the limits of the MN ordinance), and the neighbors all came outside also (but did not join us). It was a genuine neighborhood thing, and that made it even better. The weather was perfect, also. 80, sunny, light breeze, no humidity.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Hey les, I have a new, in the box, never opened Garmin VivoFit 4. I'm not going to use it. If I ever go back to wearing one, I'll probably get something like an Apple Watch as I have all Apple products. If you research this and think it's something that might work for you, it's yours. No cost. And I'm heading up to your neck of the woods on Saturday - happy to hand it off. Let me know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Hey les, I have a new, in the box, never opened Garmin VivoFit 4. I'm not going to use it. If I ever go back to wearing one, I'll probably get something like an Apple Watch as I have all Apple products. If you research this and think it's something that might work for you, it's yours. No cost. And I'm heading up to your neck of the woods on Saturday - happy to hand it off. Let me know!
                  Oooh, I will look into what it is. Thanks!!
                  I am really struggling with getting motivated to do anything and I physically I feel like crud. Maybe this will help me get motivated.

Good Morning/Afternoon Lodge!

It is gross out. My bedroom was 90F last night. I am not sleeping and feel like doggie doooooooo. This morning I got out of the house early to walk and the feels like before 9A was mid 80s already. I am on walk 205 days in a row. After that many days I can't take a day off now. It has become its own animal.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    I am on walk 205 days in a row. After that many days I can't take a day off now. It has become its own animal.
                    That is awesome! Keep it going for sure!

But yes... it is brutal out. I could only get my office (with an AC) down to 79 today..... crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

That is awesome! Keep it going for sure!

But yes... it is brutal out. I could only get my office (with an AC) down to 79 today..... crazy.
                      It is all the way down to 85 in the hall. We have the AC running in the living room with sheers blocking the doors. I just baked coffee cake. Some things didn't go smoothly with that. Boo.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• With apologies to everyone here in the Lodge, I have a COVID related question that I do not want to ask in the COVID thread. les, this is mostly for you, but if anyone else knows the answer, please let me know. I've asked and tried to research but have not been able to get an answer.

For asymptomatic people who test positive - do they have COVID for a period of time and then it goes away, or are they positive for an uncertain amount of time? Meaning - Person A tests positive and has mild symptoms. That lasts for, let's say 5 days. They get better. They get retested twice to get two negative tests. Overall, the time frame is something along the lines of: exposure, 5-7 days later symptoms, time sick, another 5-7 days, test once, get a negative, test a second time - what? A week later? That's a total of about 21 days give or take. Probably more.

Person B gets tested, gets a positive response. Does that mean they were exposed and got infected in that same 5-7 days? Or could they have been exposed a month prior and the virus remains alive for a long time? Or, does it die out (for lack of a better term) or is someone asymptomatic for many months? I think an asymptomatic person should also get tested after x-amount of days to see if they are still positive.

Comment

• Scarlet if you have a positive covid test it means you still have the virus. It wont tell you how long you've had it prior to that test or how long you have left.

Once its run its course you should test negative for covid, but show anti bodies present in your blood (blood test).

Hospitals are delaying surgery for asymptomatic people by 2 weeks, and longer for people presenting symptoms.
                              Last edited by JF_Gophers; 07-21-2020, 12:51 PM.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• That doesn't answer my question. Do people who are asymptomatic but test positive go through the course of the virus as if they had symptoms? Meaning - they are positive till they're not? Or are the always positive? If I have it but don't know it because I'm asymptomatic and never get tested, does it eventually run its course? So, for example, could I have gotten the virus in April, been asymptomatic, never got tested, and now I don't have it? So if I got tested next week it would show as negative?

Comment

Working...
                                X