X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Les!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Wait a minute- where is everyone!
      RAlph and MEUAS- are you OK?
      People don't come around as much since the new format became a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        I wonder how much volume they are down after downgrading. I bet a lot. If there is a season in the Fall I wonder how many people are going to come on to find a thread, find the abomination and just kick it. My guess is a lot.
        Anecdotally, I'm definitely on the USCHO boards much less since the new format. I find it harder to navigate and is MUCH less user friendly looking from the phone (which is when I've been on the most).

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Anecdotally, I'm definitely on the USCHO boards much less since the new format. I find it harder to navigate and is MUCH less user friendly looking from the phone (which is when I've been on the most).
          This format is awful... either they need to ask for money or they need to modify the software.
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Night Lodge!

Another day twirling around the sun.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. I had planned to take tomorrow and Thursday off (we're closed Friday for Fourth of July) but the weather forecast for tomorrow calls for rain pretty much all day so I figured I wouldn't waste a day. It's probably going to be pretty quiet anyway. That said, I have no vacation plans for the time being. I guess I can start taking one day a week for a while but every time I do that, it's almost worse than if I took a week off. I took this past Friday off and yesterday was nuts. Ugh.

I do need to get my car inspected. I will do that Thursday to get it out of the way. My younger niece's birthday is Thursday so I'm hoping to visit her at my brother's place on Friday, and give him is birthday and father's day gift (which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow), my niece her birthday gift (which is also scheduled to arrive tomorrow) and my other niece her birthday gift. That niece's birthday was in February and I got a ticket to the Red Sox's Opening Day which never happened. I realized I never got her a replacement.

les - how has the weather been up at the cabin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Good morning Lodge. I had planned to take tomorrow and Thursday off (we're closed Friday for Fourth of July) but the weather forecast for tomorrow calls for rain pretty much all day so I figured I wouldn't waste a day. It's probably going to be pretty quiet anyway. That said, I have no vacation plans for the time being. I guess I can start taking one day a week for a while but every time I do that, it's almost worse than if I took a week off. I took this past Friday off and yesterday was nuts. Ugh.

I do need to get my car inspected. I will do that Thursday to get it out of the way. My younger niece's birthday is Thursday so I'm hoping to visit her at my brother's place on Friday, and give him is birthday and father's day gift (which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow), my niece her birthday gift (which is also scheduled to arrive tomorrow) and my other niece her birthday gift. That niece's birthday was in February and I got a ticket to the Red Sox's Opening Day which never happened. I realized I never got her a replacement.

les - how has the weather been up at the cabin?
                        We have had torrential rain for pretty much the last 36 hours. As I type the rain is coming down so hard I can't hear the TV which is about 15 ft away. We got everything in, managed to do a little outside and then the sky opened. It hasn't stopped. It is needed. Before this the lake was down over a foot. Right now the boat is up over the seats in rain water. mr les, "well, it is tied up. We know it won't go anywhere."

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• For the predictable future, the highs for the next week: 86-92-94-93-94-93-92. Lows in the 68-72 range.

It's July. Here we go...
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            For the predictable future, the highs for the next week: 86-92-94-93-94-93-92. Lows in the 68-72 range.

It's July. Here we go...
                            I’m sensing some trips to The Corner Park in the near future...
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• We have a few development programs at my company for MBA grads. One of them is starting on our team and a co-worker emailed all of us to introduce her with a slide that gives her background. This new intern states how she is a huge Seahawks fan and absolutely hates the Patriots. Now I have absolutely no issue with her hating the Patriots. Lotsa people do. I’m actually starting to not care about them. However...she’s working on a team that is based in Boston full of Patriots fans. I think it’s poor form to state something like that when you are starting a job. When I have my video intro with her I just may have to wear my The Butler Did It, With a Pick in the End Zone T-shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                For the predictable future, the highs for the next week: 86-92-94-93-94-93-92. Lows in the 68-72 range.

It's July. Here we go...
                                Same here. Thank goodness I don't work at the main building. Masks required, and no fans can be running to circulate the air (due to 'Rona). Have to rely on the building vents only. That has to be hell. My building is at least 15-20 degrees cooler.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X