Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Uhh, I would be threatening to use Hammer's shovel on your management company for not resolving that within a few days. It doesn't matter that you can go out to eat or get delivery, a refrigerator is an essential appliance.
    I give it until Monday. That's a week. Mgmt has been very good for the almost 13 years I've lived here, totally on top of things, so we'll see.

And LWB, great to hear that everything went rather smoothly, considering. You need anything, you know we all have your back.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post

Were they able to do the low transverse, or do you have the big up and down zipper?
      They were able to do a low transverse. It was quick. I was moved from the original delivery room, to the OR, back to the delivery room, and finally the recovery room within 3 hours.

Baby wore Black has his first peds appointment tomorrow. So far, he is Mr. wore Black 2.0. Looks and acts like him. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Well, that will be a story for a long time. Emergency c-sections are no fun. Had one for the same reason. Take care of yourself! I wondered if the baby came out express- that was one large babe. Glad you and the rest of the LwB fam are OK.
            I was happy to have a scheduled C-section (wT baby was breech for at least the last month of my pregnancy). With a c-section, I can joke about having the parasite surgically removed.

Good Evening Lodge! I guess I never came to say hello. I wonder how much volume they are down after downgrading. I bet a lot. If there is a season in the Fall I wonder how many people are going to come on to find a thread, find the abomination and just kick it. My guess is a lot.
            I worry that may be the case. I'm not a fan of this downgrade, but I'm still here because I greatly value this community. It's been awesome meeting many of you in person, and those that I only know virtually, I'm still grateful to know you. It's nice to have this fairly private little corner of the internet to share the joys, frustrations, and hockey of life with.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G
            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
            2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              I was happy to have a scheduled C-section (wT baby was breech for at least the last month of my pregnancy). With a c-section, I can joke about having the parasite surgically removed.

I worry that may be the case. I'm not a fan of this downgrade, but I'm still here because I greatly value this community. It's been awesome meeting many of you in person, and those that I only know virtually, I'm still grateful to know you. It's nice to have this fairly private little corner of the internet to share the joys, frustrations, and hockey of life with.
              I agree. I feel the same way about the Lodge population and some of the people who populate the non-hockey threads. This has made it close to impossible to follow along without a bunch of clicks. Sometimes I think I caught up but I didn't. I used to have a routine for how I went thru the threads which doesn't work with the downgrade It is really easy to miss something posted.

Good Evening Lodge!

It surely is summer here. heading to the lake tomorrow is making les and les fam happy campers! It is also like a military mission. We are going to be there for a bit more than a week. Maine wants quarantine when you enter from Mass. So it is like glamping- carry in/carry out but with a house, running water, power and the intertubes. More complex when trying to make sure we have enough food to feed the human vacuum cleaner. We almost always need to restock a couple of times and that is only going for under a week.

Comment

• There's a reason I only keep in touch in the Lodge/Extra threads. I don't want to lose touch with the community, but f* digging through all the other threads. I have better ways to spend my time.

Brewery-hopped today with a buddy, perfect day out for it. He's furloughed until at least October, and I had the day off, so to quote the lyricist William Joel, we just wanted to forget about life for a while.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I received two copies of a spam e-mail saying that i would get "$7.5.000.000.00". Should I interpret that as $75M or $7.5M? :-)
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Afternoon, Lodge. It's a hot one out today. Met up with a friend at my second favorite local brewery, right at opening, b/c there are 2 specific seats outside that have very nice benefits: shade, AND don't have to get in line to get a beer. Only two seats with both those benefits, thanks to social distancing. Plus, since we're both members of said brewery, the 90 minute time limit does not apply to us (yes, they enforce it for non-members; FTR, there are only 60 members).

Comment

• Good Evening and good night Lodge!

At the lake. Exhausted but sooo happy to be away.

Comment

• Just read a great Chinese idiom; it is completely me:

報復性熬夜

"R
                            evenge bedtime procrastination"

A phenomenon in which people who don’t have much control over their daytime life refuse to sleep early in order to regain some sense of freedom during late night hours.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Just read a great Chinese idiom; it is completely me:

報復性熬夜

"R
                              evenge bedtime procrastination"

A phenomenon in which people who don’t have much control over their daytime life refuse to sleep early in order to regain some sense of freedom during late night hours.
                              all of this!!

Comment

• Wait a minute- where is everyone!
                                RAlph and MEUAS- are you OK?

Comment

Working...
                                X