No announcement yet.

Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometime ago I asked if anyone had ever seen a Cowch at another Ben & Jerry's besides for the ones in front of the B&J's near me https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8782...7i16384!8i8192. No one said they had, but Les said that she would ask her brother who I think lives near B&J's headquarters. Did you ever ask him?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• What’s a cowch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        What’s a cowch?
        Did you click on the link to Google Street View? It should be clear.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Did you click on the link to Google Street View? It should be clear.
          Ha ha ha ha no I did not...too funny! I’ve never seen those before.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Struggling to even come to the board anymore. This is first time in a week i think. I may retire accidentally due to the board makeover!
            Kind of agree. New format is painful. I find it much less enjoyable.

Comment

• Fridge still busted. Apparently it's a special order, so no timeline. Ugh. I did find out that it takes 30 lbs of ice to fill all my coolers to the brim, and keep all my stuff cold. Not expensive, just a PITA, to be honest.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• s’upp y’all

board still sucks. Revenge of priceless
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Fridge still busted. Apparently it's a special order, so no timeline. Ugh. I did find out that it takes 30 lbs of ice to fill all my coolers to the brim, and keep all my stuff cold. Not expensive, just a PITA, to be honest.
                      Can you pick a different, non-special order fridge instead?

Comment

• I cannot. I live in an apt, so the mgmt takes care of everything.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Uhh, I would be threatening to use Hammer's shovel on your management company for not resolving that within a few days. It doesn't matter that you can go out to eat or get delivery, a refrigerator is an essential appliance.

Comment

• Good Evening, Lodge!

Thank you! We got home from the hospital on Monday afternoon. It is nice being home after being cramped in the recovery room for 3 days. Due to COVID, Mr. wore Black, or myself, could not leave the room. I am still recovering as I had to have an Emergency C-Section with him. Baby's heart rate dropped and then went back to normal. The doctor did not want that to happen again. Mr. wore Black is back at work leaving me at home. His parents are coming to visit this weekend. My parents are coming up here next week. These past few days have been an experience. I am glad Mr. wore Black works 2nd shift, so when he gets home from work, he takes care of the midnight & 3am feedings.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                              Good Evening, Lodge!

Thank you! We got home from the hospital on Monday afternoon. It is nice being home after being cramped in the recovery room for 3 days. Due to COVID, Mr. wore Black, or myself, could not leave the room. I am still recovering as I had to have an Emergency C-Section with him. Baby's heart rate dropped and then went back to normal. The doctor did not want that to happen again. Mr. wore Black is back at work leaving me at home. His parents are coming to visit this weekend. My parents are coming up here next week. These past few days have been an experience. I am glad Mr. wore Black works 2nd shift, so when he gets home from work, he takes care of the midnight & 3am feedings.
                              Were they able to do the low transverse, or do you have the big up and down zipper?
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                                Good Evening, Lodge!

Well, that will be a story for a long time. Emergency c-sections are no fun. Had one for the same reason. Take care of yourself! I wondered if the baby came out express- that was one large babe. Glad you and the rest of the LwB fam are OK.

Good Evening Lodge! I guess I never came to say hello. I wonder how much volume they are down after downgrading. I bet a lot. If there is a season in the Fall I wonder how many people are going to come on to find a thread, find the abomination and just kick it. My guess is a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X