Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I am still ad-free. Must be a phone vs. laptop thing.
    I only get it in some threads. One of the threads has a giant ad in every post.

Good Evening Lodge!

Scarlet- I hope your head calms down.

Is there a trick to multiquoting?

Comment

• I got my arse handed to me at work. For whatever reason, it was uber-busy today. Barely made any and all deadlines. I hope that means everyone was pushing things today, because they are taking tomorrow off. And I know I'm close to being called on for the Voluntary Time Off list, which I would gladly take. It's been a rough week.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• s’upp y’all
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!
              It is so hot I would consider it a 'self-basting'v day

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                I only get it in some threads. One of the threads has a giant ad in every post.

Good Evening Lodge!

Scarlet- I hope your head calms down.

Is there a trick to multiquoting?
                I also only get it in some threads and then it is in many posts.

The only way that I have been able to multiquote is to open two windows, quote one in each window, and then cut and paste one of them from one window to the other. It's a pain as much has become here.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I also only get it in some threads and then it is in many posts.

The only way that I have been able to multiquote is to open two windows, quote one in each window, and then cut and paste one of them from one window to the other. It's a pain as much has become here.
                  I can't imagine why they would alter this to such a poor downgrade? Is it a cost cutting measure to delete a lot of features that make it functional? It cannot possibly be an upgrade- an amateur could do a better job with function- this is cumbersome and set up to make it difficult to follow.

Comment

• I just realized that the box on the left of each post showing who posted no longer shows location.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I can't imagine why they would alter this to such a poor downgrade? Is it a cost cutting measure to delete a lot of features that make it functional? It cannot possibly be an upgrade- an amateur could do a better job with function- this is cumbersome and set up to make it difficult to follow.
                      I don't think it's a downgrade. There's obviously settings and functionalities that haven't been enabled yet (or properly). Take the smilies for instance... as far as I can tell the images don't exist in the location they're supposed to so the forum software can't display them.

Hopefully they work out the kinks before the season starts (and with COVID that may be quite a wait). In a few months we probably will look back at this and laugh, or we'll all be posting elsewhere if things don't improve.
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                        I don't think it's a downgrade. There's obviously settings and functionalities that haven't been enabled yet (or properly). Take the smilies for instance... as far as I can tell the images don't exist in the location they're supposed to so the forum software can't display them.

Hopefully they work out the kinks before the season starts (and with COVID that may be quite a wait). In a few months we probably will look back at this and laugh, or we'll all be posting elsewhere if things don't improve.
                        Well, it ain't an upgrade. It reminds me of one of the first rudimentary Word programs. If you can mention one, just one, thing that has improved I will be impressed.

Comment

Well, it ain't an upgrade. It reminds me of one of the first rudimentary Word programs. If you can mention one, just one, thing that has improved I will be impressed.
                          Bigger print for the older posters, like me.

Honestly, this is pure ****.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The fact that the background is pure white makes it easy to hide stuff.
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-20-2020, 03:26 AM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X