This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Good Morning Lodge!
    I am having the devil of a time dealing with this new format. It tells me I can't see stuff because I am not authorized. What is with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Almost Good Morning Lodge!
      I am having the devil of a time dealing with this new format. It tells me I can't see stuff because I am not authorized. What is with that?
      What type of stuff?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Morning, Lodge! Beautiful day here in 952 land, just put my take-out order in for shawarma from the local Mediterranean place, then meeting up with friends at church* to hang out on the patio.

*Old Chicago is no longer "church." Pretty much have abandoned them after they screwed their employees during the pandemic/bankruptcy filings. LTD Brewing, formerly referred to as "the corner store" is my new "church."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why are upgrades always downgrades?

Comment

• I twice had to wait two cycles at a traffic light to cross a street on my bike on a trail. That may never have happened before.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

What type of stuff?
              If I click on a subscribed thread it tells me I am not authorized. I have to click on the person, find the thread and click on the post they posted.

Comment

• Went up to my mom’s today. Picked up some takeout, we had a late lunch/early dinner. I haven’t been up to her apartment since all this started. It was a bit nerve wracking, trying to decide if I should go. I’ve been very careful these past three months, and she and my aunt haven’t been out much at all. It was just the three of us. I took care of a few things for her while i was there. It was a nice visit. I’m not going to make it a regular thing, it will depend on how things go here.

Comment

• Back from my walk. It is a lovely day out.
                  I have felt like I can't get out of my own way the whole day. Tomorrow is another day.

Comment

Woof, this new format is horrible. TERRIBLE.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

If I click on a subscribed thread it tells me I am not authorized. I have to click on the person, find the thread and click on the post they posted.
                      I don't subscribe ti threads, so I don't have the problem. Seems weird.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Ahhh.....just bought a chunk of cards on Ebay. 1971 high numbers. The 1971 set is damned expensive to start with, plus the high numbers were 1) issued late in '71, so they're rare to start with, and 2) a good chunk of those were short-printed on top of that, making them even more rare. The only really big domino left for 1971 is the Roberto Clemente, and that one's gonna cost a chunk.

If my spreadsheet is correct, that puts me over 90% complete on my project.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Ahhh.....just bought a chunk of cards on Ebay. 1971 high numbers. The 1971 set is ****ed expensive to start with, plus the high numbers were 1) issued late in '71, so they're rare to start with, and 2) a good chunk of those were short-printed on top of that, making them even more rare. The only really big domino left for 1971 is the Roberto Clemente, and that one's gonna cost a chunk.

If my spreadsheet is correct, that puts me over 90% complete on my project.
                              I was recently invited to a FB group, declined due to me not being in that hobby anymore, but apparently it's bat-sh*t crazy.
                              https://www.facebook.com/Triple-Diam..._Co2X4V4gq9VZB
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X