Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    Got mine to work by going into my profile and editing the avatar setting (re-uploaded the image).
    Thanks. :-)

That's one of the problems with the new software, a minor one, solved.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• This is horse hockey pucks. What the actual fvck is this. I can't find anything. I can't find birthdays so I guess that is gone. I can't find my subscribed threads. AND the ads suck. My bet is this will get rid of a lot of posters. In times like this you want the old comfortable stuff. This is an abomination.

Comment

• It got dark and cool out of nowhere, then it started pouring! Freaky.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          This is horse hockey pucks. What the actual fvck is this. I can't find anything. I can't find birthdays so I guess that is gone. I can't find my subscribed threads. AND the ads suck. My bet is this will get rid of a lot of posters. In times like this you want the old comfortable stuff. This is an abomination.
          I agree. Its not quite so bad looking at from the desktop.. Awful looking at the mobile version (where I do most of my reading of these threads).

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

I agree. Its not quite so bad looking at from the desktop.. Awful looking at the mobile version (where I do most of my reading of these threads).
            I never did it on my phone so always on the laptop. I will never understand why anyone who "upgrades" something feels it necessary to add a bunch of extra clicks to get to where one click used to let you go. And why are they showing me ads to places not within 1000 miles of me?

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  This is horse hockey pucks. What the actual fvck is this. I can't find anything. I can't find birthdays so I guess that is gone. I can't find my subscribed threads. AND the ads suck. My bet is this will get rid of a lot of posters. In times like this you want the old comfortable stuff. This is an abomination.
                  You haven't memorized them all by now? ;-)
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Hi Lodge.

It has been an eventful week over here. Sold the old house! Yeah! Took the day off to go to closing and then an Ikea trip. Wasn't too bad on a weekday, and I now live very close by.

Spent the last 2 days working from home to take care of a sick pup. She has "old dog" vestibular syndrome. She's all twitchy and walks worse than wT baby. wT baby can go 6 unassisted steps and stays fairly straight, wT pup takes 5 steps and looks like she's intoxicated. Have been hand feeding her and picking her up to put her in the yard to do her business. It's supposed to clear up on it's own in a few days.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G
                    7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                    6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                    5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                    5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                    2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                    2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

You haven't memorized them all by now? ;-)
                      Nope. I remember yours is sometime in the Winter....

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        Hi Lodge.

It has been an eventful week over here. Sold the old house! Yeah! Took the day off to go to closing and then an Ikea trip. Wasn't too bad on a weekday, and I now live very close by.

Spent the last 2 days working from home to take care of a sick pup. She has "old dog" vestibular syndrome. She's all twitchy and walks worse than wT baby. wT baby can go 6 unassisted steps and stays fairly straight, wT pup takes 5 steps and looks like she's intoxicated. Have been hand feeding her and picking her up to put her in the yard to do her business. It's supposed to clear up on it's own in a few days.
                        My Auntie's dog had that. Poor thing. I am not sure who was more traumatized- the person or the beastie.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

• Good Afternoon, Lodge!
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Trying to figure out why my remote is going through remote batteries every week or so. Even though the TV is 13 years old, I'd rather not buy a new TV, since other than the remote, the TV works perfectly.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X