This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

mum les came over and walked around my garden. It was perfect yesterday but the heat and the T-storm last night made it a little less spectacular . She managed to mostly not tell me all the things I needed to do, do differently so that was a plus.

The men are trying to reconstitute the cast iron park bench I found on the side of the road last week. I have done very little productive but I did read my book.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The NPS opened up East Potomac Park (Hains Point) for cycling. I still remembered the route after not being allowed there since March. (Ohio Drive and Buckeye Drive https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ha...!4d-77.0223569)

If the USCHO upgrade doesn't work, it's been nice posting here since 1999. )
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              The NPS opened up East Potomac Park (Hains Point) for cycling. I still remembered the route after not being allowed there since March. (Ohio Drive and Buckeye Drive https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ha...!4d-77.0223569)

If the USCHO upgrade doesn't work, it's been nice posting here since 1999. )
              Ha! Good Afternoon Lodge! Trying to have a productive day. I am bummed that my soap is in repeats but it makes it easier to get on with the day

Comment

Upgrade will probably delete all threads and remove all rep.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Ha! Good Afternoon Lodge! Trying to have a productive day. I am bummed that my soap is in repeats but it makes it easier to get on with the day
                  What soap??

I'm hoping the upgrade will fix the ad craziness. I get that this place needs ads to survive but their placement is so odd and crazy.

Such a gorgeous day today. I sat outside on my balcony to work this morning and man, the amount of pollen that covered my laptop screen in just a couple of hours is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    What soap??

I'm hoping the upgrade will fix the ad craziness. I get that this place needs ads to survive but their placement is so odd and crazy.

Such a gorgeous day today. I sat outside on my balcony to work this morning and man, the amount of pollen that covered my laptop screen in just a couple of hours is amazing.
                    I agree about the ad placement. Also, one can open up a thread and see no ads and the next thread is half ads.

I never use my balcony except to feel what the weather is really like.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Doctor appointment this morning. If the baby does not arrive before Sunday, they are going to start inducing on Sunday night and Monday. The popular baby pool dates are this Friday and Saturday. We shall see.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Upgrade will probably delete all threads and remove all rep.
                        Whaaat???? for real? Are they trying to give us something to do while locked in ~for those of us still living a sane lifestyle and living in an epicenter

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Doctor appointment this morning. If the baby does not arrive before Sunday, they are going to start inducing on Sunday night and Monday. The popular baby pool dates are this Friday and Saturday. We shall see.
                        Have sex. (they give prostaglandins and pitocin to induce. Both of those are naturally involved and more fun the personal way)

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Have sex. (they give prostaglandins and pitocin to induce. Both of those are naturally involved and more fun the personal way)
                          Why did you quote me and lwb and then say "have sex"?

Eta. Oh good, you werent done editing.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Why did you quote me and lwb and then say "have sex"?
                            Hahahaha! I forgot to respond to you. I edited
                            hahahahaha!....hahahahaha!
                            Maybe I should delete the response. The first way is funnier

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

Am very glad I don't work at the main building; today would have SUCKED. 95 and humid, and the main building is NOT utilizing fans due to Covid (the droplets thing). From my past years of working at that building, that would mean instant swamp-arse at best.

My building, due to lack of people, wider aisles, and no automated equipment (as in: a conveyor that loads the shipping trucks), stayed at a nice, comfortable 75-80 degrees or so.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Is it possible to re-tear a tendon? Because I feel like something has happened in the same ankle area on which I had surgery a year ago this week. Six months ago I noticed a little lump above one of my incisions - the one on the interior of the ankle, which was the incision made to repair the tendon. I went to see my surgeon in December and he determined it was a suture that flipped up. It didn’t hurt at all, just looked weird. Now it hurts. And it hurts a little further up above the ankle. Not sure if either is connected but I’m really concerned. Especially since I feel like I can’t get it checked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X