Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Minnesota must be really lucky. They've played 12 games so far. Seems like every weekend eastern teams are cancelled.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

    Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

    Comment


    • Good Morning, Lodge!
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • I’m writing condolences cards. I really should buy a bunch of cards to keep on hand because I’m late in sending them.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I’m writing condolences cards. I really should buy a bunch of cards to keep on hand because I’m late in sending them.
          You got it backwards. You aren't the one who is late, it's the one whom you are writing about. ;-)


          BTW, it looks like 202-land is closed until after the inauguration. What fun i just had trying to ride my bike somewhere. :-)
          sigpic

          Let's Go 'Tute!

          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

          2012 Poser Of The Year

          Comment


          • Mornin' Lodge.
            *HT, but SUPER HAPPY FOOTBALL TABLE.
            Going to try to make a reservation at a local pub for next week's football game, but some places have time limits (usually 90 minutes) due to the Rona Mandate Rules, so may have to game the system and have a friend make a reservation that starts right after my rez ends, so we can watch the whole game. We'll see how it goes.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

              You got it backwards. You aren't the one who is late, it's the one whom you are writing about. ;-)


              BTW, it looks like 202-land is closed until after the inauguration. What fun i just had trying to ride my bike somewhere. :-)
              I know it goes without saying but please be careful! I think things are going to get dicey this week unfortunately.

              i went to look into upgrading my phone. First off, the guy said I wasn’t eligible to take advantage of the upgrade because they haven’t received my payment yet. I mailed that check on January 8th. I am so annoyed with these USPS issues. And to that effect...it will cost me an additional $20/month to continue paying by check. I don’t want to have them deduct directly from my checking account though. I didn’t think to ask if they could do auto pay from my credit card. I wouldn’t mind that as much.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I’m writing condolences cards. I really should buy a bunch of cards to keep on hand because I’m late in sending them.
                Good Afternoon Lodge!

                I think I am going to send notes- if I bought cards for everyone it would be too expensive. The list of people we pray for in church- Family of so and so- that I know is way too long. not all of them are old. It sucks. bro les and wife are sick. I am very worried about bro les. He has been very febrile for 8+ days.

                This is getting fatiguing

                Comment


                • Hht!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                  2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                  2014 East Regional
                  2015 West Regional
                  2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                  2019 Midwest Regional
                  2021 West Regional

                  Comment


                  • Almost forgot - HHT!

                    Comment


                    • Still at the HQL. I wonder if I will ever get to leave it. The Chocolate milk is excellent tho!

                      Comment


                      • Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                        2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                        2014 East Regional
                        2015 West Regional
                        2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                        2019 Midwest Regional
                        2021 West Regional

                        Comment


                        • Good Morning, MEUSA!


                          Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!








                          sigpic

                          Let's Go 'Tute!

                          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                          2012 Poser Of The Year

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

                            I know it goes without saying but please be careful! I think things are going to get dicey this week unfortunately.

                            i went to look into upgrading my phone. First off, the guy said I wasn’t eligible to take advantage of the upgrade because they haven’t received my payment yet. I mailed that check on January 8th. I am so annoyed with these USPS issues. And to that effect...it will cost me an additional $20/month to continue paying by check. I don’t want to have them deduct directly from my checking account though. I didn’t think to ask if they could do auto pay from my credit card. I wouldn’t mind that as much.
                            I've used Verizon for years and only recently had it auto-deducted, but prior to that I'd just sign into the app and pay manually. I haven't mailed a check for that in over a decade. Which provider do you use?
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                              I've used Verizon for years and only recently had it auto-deducted, but prior to that I'd just sign into the app and pay manually. I haven't mailed a check for that in over a decade. Which provider do you use?
                              You just contradicted yourself saying you pay manually but haven’t mailed a check. That’s what paying manually means to me. Can you clarify? I’m not trying to be a wiseas$. I’m really trying to get what people do.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

                                You just contradicted yourself saying you pay manually but haven’t mailed a check. That’s what paying manually means to me. Can you clarify? I’m not trying to be a wiseas$. I’m really trying to get what people do.
                                Sorry. I logged into the Verizon app and made payment there, not sending a check. I manually clicked the "pay" button. I haven't mailed a check for anything other than MA state taxes in a few years now.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X