Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Good Morning Lodge!
    I am having the devil of a time dealing with this new format. It tells me I can't see stuff because I am not authorized. What is with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Almost Good Morning Lodge!
      I am having the devil of a time dealing with this new format. It tells me I can't see stuff because I am not authorized. What is with that?
      What type of stuff?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Morning, Lodge! Beautiful day here in 952 land, just put my take-out order in for shawarma from the local Mediterranean place, then meeting up with friends at church* to hang out on the patio.

*Old Chicago is no longer "church." Pretty much have abandoned them after they screwed their employees during the pandemic/bankruptcy filings. LTD Brewing, formerly referred to as "the corner store" is my new "church."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why are upgrades always downgrades?

Comment

• I twice had to wait two cycles at a traffic light to cross a street on my bike on a trail. That may never have happened before.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

What type of stuff?
              If I click on a subscribed thread it tells me I am not authorized. I have to click on the person, find the thread and click on the post they posted.

Comment

• Went up to my mom’s today. Picked up some takeout, we had a late lunch/early dinner. I haven’t been up to her apartment since all this started. It was a bit nerve wracking, trying to decide if I should go. I’ve been very careful these past three months, and she and my aunt haven’t been out much at all. It was just the three of us. I took care of a few things for her while i was there. It was a nice visit. I’m not going to make it a regular thing, it will depend on how things go here.

Comment

• Back from my walk. It is a lovely day out.
                  I have felt like I can't get out of my own way the whole day. Tomorrow is another day.

Comment

Woof, this new format is horrible. TERRIBLE.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

If I click on a subscribed thread it tells me I am not authorized. I have to click on the person, find the thread and click on the post they posted.
                      I don't subscribe ti threads, so I don't have the problem. Seems weird.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                        2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                        2014 East Regional
                        2015 West Regional
                        2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                        2019 Midwest Regional

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Ahhh.....just bought a chunk of cards on Ebay. 1971 high numbers. The 1971 set is ****ed expensive to start with, plus the high numbers were 1) issued late in '71, so they're rare to start with, and 2) a good chunk of those were short-printed on top of that, making them even more rare. The only really big domino left for 1971 is the Roberto Clemente, and that one's gonna cost a chunk.

If my spreadsheet is correct, that puts me over 90% complete on my project.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Ahhh.....just bought a chunk of cards on Ebay. 1971 high numbers. The 1971 set is ****ed expensive to start with, plus the high numbers were 1) issued late in '71, so they're rare to start with, and 2) a good chunk of those were short-printed on top of that, making them even more rare. The only really big domino left for 1971 is the Roberto Clemente, and that one's gonna cost a chunk.

If my spreadsheet is correct, that puts me over 90% complete on my project.
                              I was recently invited to a FB group, declined due to me not being in that hobby anymore, but apparently it's bat-sh*t crazy.
                              https://www.facebook.com/Triple-Diam..._Co2X4V4gq9VZB
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                                2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                                2014 East Regional
                                2015 West Regional
                                2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                                2019 Midwest Regional

Comment

Working...
                                X