X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!

All the talk of houses- I would love to move out of my town- the culture is toxic and they are proud of it. Unfortunately mr les grew up in it and thinks it is perfectly normal. Blech.

On the last week of Clinical for one group and then for the other 2 a week later. It has been weird. I have to figure out how to do some sort of closing thing- what I normally do (bake cookies, remind them of how far they have come with little anecdotes of what they were fearful of and now think nothing of) doesn't fit. 2 of my groups have gelled and I can muddle thru. Friday's group has never moved past sullen. They don't talk, they seem to be hating everything. At the end of the day when they do wrap up they will become animated and say they liked things they seemed to hate.

So- for all you folks who have done online classes- how did you finish the class? Any cool ideas? They give me a schedule I am supposed to follow but I have been sort of ignoring it.

Comment

• Les,

I have been taking an online German course which just finished at 1:30. It drove me nuts. I keep pressing the wrong buttons. :-) I am debating whether i should take the next one which begins in late January.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

\
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Happy Monday Lodge! It's rainy and dreary here today. Just what you want for a Monday. Actualy, I'm hoping that with each rainstorm, the last bits of the the bird poop on my windshield will come off.

Anyway, for those that did not check out the Covfefe thread, my COVID test came back negative. While a big sigh of relief, there's still a part of me that feels I'm not entirely out of the woods. So, I remain in quarantine through Saturday, which will be the 14 days from exposure. My SIL, who is nurse, said on a family Zoom call yesterday that I'm fine and there isn't a need to quarantine. She's been tested five times. OK then. les - I plan to share the Facebook post you shared earlier today saying this is why I'm staying home by myself on Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Happy Monday Lodge! It's rainy and dreary here today. Just what you want for a Monday. Actualy, I'm hoping that with each rainstorm, the last bits of the the bird poop on my windshield will come off.
                  I keep hoping that the horse poop from police horses disappears.

1. I don't know why they still use horses.

2. They should have the same responsibility as dog owners. :-D

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Happy Monday Lodge! It's rainy and dreary here today. Just what you want for a Monday. Actualy, I'm hoping that with each rainstorm, the last bits of the the bird poop on my windshield will come off.

Anyway, for those that did not check out the Covfefe thread, my COVID test came back negative. While a big sigh of relief, there's still a part of me that feels I'm not entirely out of the woods. So, I remain in quarantine through Saturday, which will be the 14 days from exposure. My SIL, who is nurse, said on a family Zoom call yesterday that I'm fine and there isn't a need to quarantine. She's been tested five times. OK then. les - I plan to share the Facebook post you shared earlier today saying this is why I'm staying home by myself on Thanksgiving.
                    It saddens me to hear people who are in the profession, supposed to be knowledgeable, speak from ignorance. That ignorance is killing people. POsted a million times- the words "just" and only" are killing words.

It also makes me very angry at the incompetence at the top of the CDC. Their bowing to political pressure, delegitimizing the agency and refusing to give a clear picture and guidance is unforgivable. Words have consequences. The lack of a cohesive message has killed a lot of people and will kill more. Not the koolaid people. They are on the media outlets disseminating false info. Its the people who want to do the right thing but struggle to find a reliable source.

lilnsl has started his new job. He is sitting in HR, has a packet an inch thick he is slogging thru re benefits. He is concerned about making the right choices. I told him nothing is earthshattering- even if he chose every single benefit deduction he still will make more money than where he was.

RFAlph- the horses in London have a little sling they poop into.

Comment

• HHT! 3rd game in 5 days, and tArrogance is 3-0! Finish up the series tomorrow, then we face The Whore And Sparty on a long road trip; the team is staying in MI for the entirety of that stretch.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            HHT! 3rd game in 5 days, and tArrogance is 3-0! Finish up the series tomorrow, then we face The Whore And Sparty on a long road trip; the team is staying in MI for the entirety of that stretch.
                            If I was a parent of one of those kids I would be sh1tting a brick at the prospect of my kid traveling there. Holy crud. This is way stupid. Another team bites the dust out here. They are falling like dominoes

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

If I was a parent of one of those kids I would be sh1tting a brick at the prospect of my kid traveling there. Holy crud. This is way stupid. Another team bites the dust out here. They are falling like dominoes
                              I don't understand why, college kids are usually so careful in how they go about their day-to-day lives.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• HHT!!!!!!!!

Nice start by our boys.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X