Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    So, I officially took my condo off the market. Told my realtors that the lack of interest and the exponentially rising COVID numbers factored into my decision. I said I would reevaluate in the new year. Conversation went better than expected and I feel relieved.
    The lack of stress is bigger than most realize, until it goes away, then you look back, and think, WTeff? You're just so caught up in the moment...
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Got a little roller on my hands. Baby wore Black just started rolling from his back to his stomach and back to his back. I cannot believe he will be 5 months in a week. His nickname at daycare is Sir Kicks-A-Lot. He loves to kick the air. Work is going well. I am a manager on duty a couple days a week. My boss is pushing for allowing another assistant manager position so he can move me up and that way I can become the beer purchaser.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Got a little roller on my hands. Baby wore Black just started rolling from his back to his stomach and back to his back. I cannot believe he will be 5 months in a week. His nickname at daycare is Sir Kicks-A-Lot. He loves to kick the air. Work is going well. I am a manager on duty a couple days a week. My boss is pushing for allowing another assistant manager position so he can move me up and that way I can become the beer purchaser.
            And next week he'll be sitting up on his own, then crawling the week after that, then standing, and next walking. At least that's how it went for my little girl. She just hit 9mos on Friday, and she's on the verge of walking. It feels like yesterday that I had to support her head when holding her. I never appreciated what my buddies were talking about - getting excited about -- when they would talk about this stuff until I experienced it for myself.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

And next week he'll be sitting up on his own, then crawling the week after that, then standing, and next walking. At least that's how it went for my little girl. She just hit 9mos on Friday, and she's on the verge of walking. It feels like yesterday that I had to support her head when holding her. I never appreciated what my buddies were talking about - getting excited about -- when they would talk about this stuff until I experienced it for myself.
              And the next thing you know they're in kindergarten. RubeV.2 is going to be six in Jan. Time flies. Got the latest monthly update last night, and yeah, he's mine. Darn near spitting image of me when I was a kid. Poor thing. For those on FB, if interested, I can send a pic upon request, just IM me.

As for the feelings, you can't describe it to someone else. When bbdl's kid was born, I asked him how it felt, and he said, "I don't know how to explain it. It just was." That is the true answer.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge. It's Tuesday. Waiting for shoes to drop because, well, I hate Tuesdays.

I did a load of laundry yesterday morning and it seemed as if my washing machine wasn't working. Which would be perfect timing given I took my place off the market. I re-started it and it managed to get through the load. I just did another load this morning and it worked. I'm wondering if I didn't slam the doors and the close the drawer where I put the detergent fully.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

The lack of stress is bigger than most realize, until it goes away, then you look back, and think, WTeff? You're just so caught up in the moment...
                      All of this.

It seems like yesterday I was posting about lil skating in hockey then he was lilnsl running in HS, racing post college and today he went to HR to start the process with his new job. <3

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Evening. 70+ last Sat, major snow and wind today, preceded by sleet, which made the roads oh so awesome. This is the MN I know and grew up with. Local brewery just got hit with 2 Ronas, so they are now closed, and they were planning on 4 consecutive weeks of bottle releases. Oops. They were diligent, also, on sanitizing and social d-ing. Waiting to see on who got infected, and if I had contact with them. I can name the two people I was in close contact with, last Sat when I visited, so that will narrow it down.

Comment

• it was 74 this evening when I went for my walk. Insane. We aren't supposed to get cold for a bit.

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!
                                It is in the 70s and humid. How crazy is that for New England in mid-November? The leaves are falling like a snowstorm.

Comment

Working...
                                X