X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Greetings Lodge. Still very sad about Travis Roy's passing. It's so heartbreaking. I was in the arena the night he got hurt. So many things about that time brought back to the forefront the past 12-24 hours.

It's snowing here today. I thought it was just going to be a coating to 2" and be mostly slush, but yeah, no. While roads are pretty much just wet, it's a wet and heavy snow on the ground and trees. So heavy, it caused a power outage at the home of one of our senior VPs with whom I was on a call about an hour ago prepping her for a recording session where we need to get her to do an introduction for an event when her power went out. I didn't have power outage due to snow in October on my 2020 bingo card.

Comment

• Afternoon. Completed my civic duty and hand delivered my mail-in voting ballot today.

Sorry about Travis. I saw the cause of death was complications from a QOL operation. That sucks!
          Last edited by JF_Gophers; 10-30-2020, 01:20 PM.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                bbdl is moving closer to the family farm, now about 90 minutes south or so of where he used to be. My brother is re-married, after the Rona delayed his original wedding date. Scarlet moved and was wheeling/dealing furniture , Some people need new glasses, and this pandemic is being a little beech.
                Who was it that used to give the synopsis that was hysterically funny. I am having a brain cramp.

I asked for some bulbs for my birthday- thinking I would get a few and I could ask for them for the next few yrs. My folks gave me 250 bulbs. And many of the bulbs ewre actually needing to be split so closer to 300 or more. My shoulder and its calcific tendonitis is .... displeased. It should look awesome in the Spring tho

My lesson plan is done for the week, I emailed my students. Tomorrow is correcting. and laundry and other domestic things.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Who was it that used to give the synopsis that was hysterically funny. I am having a brain cramp.

I asked for some bulbs for my birthday- thinking I would get a few and I could ask for them for the next few yrs. My folks gave me 250 bulbs. And many of the bulbs ewre actually needing to be split so closer to 300 or more. My shoulder and its calcific tendonitis is .... displeased. It should look awesome in the Spring tho

My lesson plan is done for the week, I emailed my students. Tomorrow is correcting. and laundry and other domestic things.
                  Chickens recap? Maybe?

And evening lodge. It was a normal Sunday at the local brewery. The Sunday regulars, and the 2-3 workers, just us, so we could sit around and BS like the pre-pandemic. It was awesome. Still did the Social Distancing, but a sense of normalcy. Finally.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

West Texas Wolverine. I haven't seen a post from him in forever, but he's someone I remember because:
                        a) Go Blue!
                        b)I've met him in person

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G
                        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                        2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          bbdl is moving closer to the family farm, now about 90 minutes south or so of where he used to be. My brother is re-married, after the Rona delayed his original wedding date. Scarlet moved and was wheeling/dealing furniture , Some people need new glasses, and this pandemic is being a little beech.
                          I didn't actually move. Sadly, not sure I will be. Not the best time at all for selling a place. Between election anxiety and COVID, it most definitely isn't a sellers market any more. Dropped my price (considerably) and had an Open House on Saturday that only four people (or groups) attended. I am going to call the new apartment complex to see if they will let me push back the start of my lease by four weeks. I may need to let that place go and eat the deposit. I'm not carrying a mortgage and rent for multiple months. I'm bummed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I didn't actually move. Sadly, not sure I will be. Not the best time at all for selling a place. Between election anxiety and COVID, it most definitely isn't a sellers market any more. Dropped my price (considerably) and had an Open House on Saturday that only four people (or groups) attended. I am going to call the new apartment complex to see if they will let me push back the start of my lease by four weeks. I may need to let that place go and eat the deposit. I'm not carrying a mortgage and rent for multiple months. I'm bummed.
                            that is not fun.

Comment

• Not fun at all. My condolences, Scarlet.

It certainly is a seller's market around here.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X