Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2019 Midwest Regional

Comment

• So my company dumps all time off into one bucket. Holiday, sick, personal, vacation. Everything. Since 2020 has canceled everything, I'm up to 250 hours of accrued PTO and counting.

If only there was somewhere to go...
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• First time in history I wish I had PTO instead of vacation and sick time.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          First time in history I wish I had PTO instead of vacation and sick time.
          I'm so happy my work switched to PTO only. I never really used my sick time. I think my record streak was 3+ years without actually using designated sick time.
          Yay 3 day week next week (have Mon and Fri off). Mon for the hell of it, Fri because it's my brother's wedding (2nd wife; he's a widower in case anyone didn't know). Should be interesting. Sounds like the superfast vows a la Princess Bride, and I have no idea what the reception is going to be like.

I'm not IN the wedding, as it was supposed to happen during the Houghton trip. At first, they were wondering how I could skip the wedding (knowing that the ceremony would be about 5 minutes). I asked them: Would you skip Sturgis for my wedding? Their answer? "Well played, Mauer."
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2014 East Regional
              2015 West Regional
              2019 Midwest Regional

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

I'm so happy my work switched to PTO only. I never really used my sick time. I think my record streak was 3+ years without actually using designated sick time.
                Yay 3 day week next week (have Mon and Fri off). Mon for the hell of it, Fri because it's my brother's wedding (2nd wife; he's a widower in case anyone didn't know). Should be interesting. Sounds like the superfast vows a la Princess Bride, and I have no idea what the reception is going to be like.

I'm not IN the wedding, as it was supposed to happen during the Houghton trip. At first, they were wondering how I could skip the wedding (knowing that the ceremony would be about 5 minutes). I asked them: Would you skip Sturgis for my wedding? Their answer? "Well played, Mauer."
                THis question is the height of irony.

Good Evening Lodge.
                I would like to just be done with this yr. It is unraveling.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  THis question is the height of irony.

Good Evening Lodge.
                  I would like to just be done with this yr. It is unraveling.
                  I knew the answer before I asked it, and I completely understood. When I posed that question to them, they then understood the Houghton trip. You could see it in their faces, the mental "slow nod."

Evening, Lodge. An afternoon at a friend's place filled with good beer, spatzle, and smoked bratwurst (5 different flavors/kinds). Dessert was chocolate merlot cupcakes (homemade). Prost! (officially the first day of Oktoberfest). Yes, there were 3 men in lederhosen, and 1 woman in dirndl (the ladies' version of lederhosen).
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!

If I type it will it work like an incantation? My new laptop is STILL not OK. I went to bed at 1 last night with BB still working on it. Woke up this morning to find that they had erased all the data files that had been saved to the Outlook and it perpetually hangs for 10-15 minutes before it loads the emails from the server. I think they went thru all 3 shifts trying to get it to work. It doesn't and now I need to call them again. I don't even know where to begin.

Comment

• I am on hold for a Supervisor. I was on hold for 50 minutes and then it booted me. Called back. I have now been on hold for 53 minutes. THis is frigging irritating. Not sure if it is worth it to do geek squad. I may cancel and look into having a local guy.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2014 East Regional
                        2015 West Regional
                        2019 Midwest Regional

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning Lodge.

I lack patience. Was told I will be offered the quality manager position, but no official offer letter yet. "We're still working on the offer, but you won't be disappointed". We'll see. The more I think about the extra stress and likely extra hours, I now have a number in my mind, if I'm going to work 20% more hours, I'm gonna need at least 20% more money. And more vacation.

Adding to the vacation discussion from earlier, we got bought out a little over a year ago, and now our PTO is use it or lose it, zero roll-over. With everyone new to this and very few vacations during a pandemic, December is going to be a fight with everyone wanting to use PTO.
                            Last edited by wolverineTrumpet; 09-21-2020, 08:17 AM.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.
                            Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            9 WCHA (all except Huntsville)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2014 East Regional
                              2015 West Regional
                              2019 Midwest Regional

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X