X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    In my biggies #OppositeGirl moment ever, my luggage actually made it. Not sure if the AirTag is wonky or not, but after I submitted a claim for my bag, I checked the app again and lo and behold, it showed as being in Boston. Ran to the baggage carousel and there it was! Whew. Now I’m going to bed.
    But did the baby make it to the other flight? :-D

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Good morning to tLodge!

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied
    What MEUSA said. It looked amazing!

Good night Lodge!

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    In my biggies #OppositeGirl moment ever, my luggage actually made it. Not sure if the AirTag is wonky or not, but after I submitted a claim for my bag, I checked the app again and lo and behold, it showed as being in Boston. Ran to the baggage carousel and there it was! Whew. Now I’m going to bed.
    All's well that ends well!

Looks like you had a great time and that's all that matters!

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Thought my worry would be my suitcase not getting off my flight from Athens in time to make this flight but according to my AirTag, it’s STILL IN ATHENS! My friend’s suitcase made it. We checked in at the same time three hours early. I’m so upset right now.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Barely made it but am on my flight home. Yay! Very out of breath, though, as it was a long distance from our arrival gate to our departure gate. And we had to go through Customs. I’m not holding out hope for my luggage, though.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    And top things off, there’s an infant across the row. Because that’s all I need is a screaming baby.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Howdy Lodge. At the airport in Athens. Long day of flying ahead. Our 12:55 flight to Munich is not even here. It’s 12:25. JFC. We barely have enough time to catch our fight to Boston. So unless there is another flight to Boston today, we’re going to get stuck in Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Good Morning, MEUSA!

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Good morning to tLodge!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Good Morning, MEUSA!

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Good morning to tLodge!

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied
    Good afternoon Lodge!
    I got my Booster jab. I feel like crap. I guess that means my immune system remembers it enough to be pi55ed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X