• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good afternoon Lodge.

Did a circle tour in Akron, OH today. GPS took me I don't know where, then with construction drove around in circles trying to get back on the highway. Solo roadtrips to unknown places are difficult when technology doesn't cooperate. Maybe I need a printed out TripTik.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Hi Lodge. Happy Friday. Just got over COVID, tested negative three of the past four days. Felt super congested last night. Tested positive AGAIN this morning. Thinking it's rebound COVID after taking Paxlovid. I feel OK, just a mild cold. But still. Annoying.

Comment

• Good Afternoon, Lodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Hi Lodge. Happy Friday. Just got over COVID, tested negative three of the past four days. Felt super congested last night. Tested positive AGAIN this morning. Thinking it's rebound COVID after taking Paxlovid. I feel OK, just a mild cold. But still. Annoying.
                      Where you too sick to post when you originally tested positive, or did I miss it? : eek :
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                        Mom was moved to rehab last weekend. The social worker did not make note of the "no return home" as we had discussed, but rather made a referral for a memory evaluation.

I have been trying all week to speak to a case or social worker at rehab. Late yesterday I finally got a name & number for the director of social services. Of course, had to leave yet another message.

As for mom, she's on the mend but the short term memory seems to be degrading exponentially. No recollection of the hospital or why she was there. She knows she's in rehab because "my knee is sore" but doesn't understand why.

When I talk to her on the phone nothing is right in her world. In person everything is rosy.

At this point she's been approved for STR until June 9th (standard 20 day max Medicare coverage). The clock is ticking and I'm just a little frazzled. Even the euphoria of the National Championship has gone away...

In the good news department my grandson, daughter, and son in law will be here next Saturday for a week! Unfortunately the mom issues have not allowed me to plan things as I would have liked but we'll manage as best we can.
                        I hope things are working out. We are having an adventure with FIL les. The more things change the more they stay the same. The discharging facility tried to tell them the PCP had to write prescriptions. No. You discharged him. You need to write for them. PT was supposed to f/u with him in 48 hrs. The PHO trying to force FIL les to use their VNA except they can't see him for 2 weeks don't call us, we'll call you. That entire side is so freaking passive- complain the right thing is not happening but lets wait a week to see the Provider and tell them about it. W Tee F. One thing if you are not aware of what the system is like. It is another when someone is telling you and you won't take care of business. People do to you what you let them.

Scarlet- I saw a baseball game so I think you must have been sprung.

Good Evening Lodge

Comment

• Good Evening, Lodge!

Checking in. A lot of stuff has been going on. The saddest is that my BIL died a week ago. Mr. wore Black is absolutely destroyed. It is his baby brother. My job in this whole ordeal is to hold down the fort on the home front. Lil' One is too small to understand everything that is going on. He knows Daddy is sad.

Speaking of Lil' One, he turns 3 in a few weeks. He is growing up too fast for me. He sees the STC logo and yells out "hockey goal"! Hockey Goal and Baseball run this house. It doesn't matter who is playing, when someone scores, he cheers.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Where you too sick to post when you originally tested positive, or did I miss it? : eek :
                            I posted in the COVID thread initially. It was a pretty mild case all things considered. Took Paxlovid right away. Felt pretty good by Memorial Day.

les - I tested negative on Memorial Day, Tuesday and Thursday. I went to the office on Wednesday. Thursday morning I tested as I had a little feeling back of my throat but nothing else. That test was negative, so I went to the Red Sox game. As I mentioned in the COVID thread, it was hot and muggy at the game, I was sweaty, my friend had the AC cranking in the car on the way home and by the time I walked in my place it was totally congested. I took a Zicam, went to bed, woke up and took another test, that was positive. And I e heard from a few people about rebound COVID after taking Paxlovid.

Right now I feel like I have a bad cold. It’s actually a little worse than the initial case. Starting to cough now, which I didn’t do at all earlier. I emailed my doctor, she said no more Paxlovid but didn’t tell me what I should do. I’ve been taking Tylenol. I guess I should take a cough suppressant though I don’t know if I have any. Now I need to find someone that might be able to do a supermarket run for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                              Good Evening, Lodge!

Checking in. A lot of stuff has been going on. The saddest is that my BIL died a week ago. Mr. wore Black is absolutely destroyed. It is his baby brother. My job in this whole ordeal is to hold down the fort on the home front. Lil' One is too small to understand everything that is going on. He knows Daddy is sad.

Speaking of Lil' One, he turns 3 in a few weeks. He is growing up too fast for me. He sees the STC logo and yells out "hockey goal"! Hockey Goal and Baseball run this house. It doesn't matter who is playing, when someone scores, he cheers.
                              So sorry to hear. How on earth can Lil' One be 3?? lilnsl is 27- YIKES.

Scarlet- what a bummer. I have heard that a few times as well. On the other hand the risk of long covid is significantly decreased so it is a better bet to get rebound, feel icky than it is to have higher risk for long covid. Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

• Good Morning, Lodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X