Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

    I've never been called.
    I have been called about 10 times including twice on the Federal Court in DC. I have only been on a jury twice.
    sigpic

    Let's Go 'Tute!

    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

    2012 Poser Of The Year

    Comment


    • Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

      Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

      Comment


      • Good Morning, MEUSA!


        Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!









        sigpic

        Let's Go 'Tute!

        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

        2012 Poser Of The Year

        Comment


        • Good morning Lodge.

          I have been at work for 10 minutes and I am already exhausted.
          Did I get to work 1.5 hours after start time? yes, but that was expected as it was my turn to drop of the little one at daycare. 45 minutes of "I don't want to go to school". Yeah, well mommy doesn't want to go to work either. She woke up on her own, so I thought it'd be easier this morning, I wouldn't have a tired child. No, just a tearful child. I feel bad handing a crying 3 year old off to the teacher, but not bad enough to keep the crying kid home from school.

          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.



          Arenas visited:
          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

          Comment


          • Howdy Lodge peeps.

            It's Patriots Day and also Marathon Monday here in Boston. Patriots Day is a celebration to commemorate the start of the Revolutionary War. It's a state holiday and the start of April vacation week for schools. My company would give us this day as a holiday (just our office and our Hopkinton office) as our office is located a couple of blocks from the marathon finish line and it's basically impossible to get into the office that day. With many employees working from home, last year they took it away from us and gave us an extra personal day, which is nice. But I used to like having this day off. Especially when it falls the day after Easter.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              Good morning Lodge.

              I have been at work for 10 minutes and I am already exhausted.
              Did I get to work 1.5 hours after start time? yes, but that was expected as it was my turn to drop of the little one at daycare. 45 minutes of "I don't want to go to school". Yeah, well mommy doesn't want to go to work either. She woke up on her own, so I thought it'd be easier this morning, I wouldn't have a tired child. No, just a tearful child. I feel bad handing a crying 3 year old off to the teacher, but not bad enough to keep the crying kid home from school.
              We dealt with that briefly. Then I told lil that if he was so tired and cranky in the morning we stop TV at night (because it was over stimulating) and keep backing up his bedtime until we got it right and he woke up cheerful, ready to go to school. Ha. Lasted 2 days. Then he explained to me he was CHEERFUL and ready to go to school. We 'tried' the new time for a few days, then added TV back to 'see if it made a difference'.

              Good Evening Lodge!

              Comment


              • Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

                Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

                Comment


                • Good Morning, MEUSA!


                  Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!









                  sigpic

                  Let's Go 'Tute!

                  Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                  2012 Poser Of The Year

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

                    We dealt with that briefly. Then I told lil that if he was so tired and cranky in the morning we stop TV at night (because it was over stimulating) and keep backing up his bedtime until we got it right and he woke up cheerful, ready to go to school. Ha. Lasted 2 days. Then he explained to me he was CHEERFUL and ready to go to school. We 'tried' the new time for a few days, then added TV back to 'see if it made a difference'.

                    Good Evening Lodge!
                    Oh, I am stealing this tactic.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.



                    Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

                    Comment


                    • Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

                      Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

                      Comment


                      • Good Morning, MEUSA!


                        Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!









                        sigpic

                        Let's Go 'Tute!

                        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                        2012 Poser Of The Year

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

                          We dealt with that briefly. Then I told lil that if he was so tired and cranky in the morning we stop TV at night (because it was over stimulating) and keep backing up his bedtime until we got it right and he woke up cheerful, ready to go to school. Ha. Lasted 2 days. Then he explained to me he was CHEERFUL and ready to go to school. We 'tried' the new time for a few days, then added TV back to 'see if it made a difference'.
                          So NaSK talked through this with the little girl last night (I didn't get home until after she was asleep).
                          This morning she was in good spirits. Picked out her clothes, brushed her teeth, had breakfast. When it got time to leave home I could see her fighting back tears. She was trying so hard to be strong, it was a little heart breaking. The fighting back tears continued on the car ride. When we got to school the tears broke free. Teacher grabbed her hand and led her into the room.
                          A huge improvement over the 45 minutes of crying last time.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.



                          Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

                          Comment


                          • Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

                            Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

                            Comment


                            • Good Morning, MEUSA!


                              Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!









                              sigpic

                              Let's Go 'Tute!

                              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                              2012 Poser Of The Year

                              Comment


                              • Good morning Lodge. Going to my first Red Sox game of the season this afternoon. I did not know when I made plans that it was an afternoon game today. Checked my calendar and thankfully I do not have any meetings. Told my manager I'm taking a 1/2 day but I'm not going to record it because during the three vacation days I took for Tampa I would up working close to a full day so I'm going to consider this a wash.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X