Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Good Morning, Lodge!

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Mark - are you coming up to Boston for Wednesday’s game?
    Unfortunately not. My wife left this morning for South Carolina because her daughter is due next week. That leaves me home with the dogs and Thanksgiving prep (my daughter and I are doing dinner for us and my mom). If my daughter was able to take a half day Wednesday I probably could have made it but alas I'll be forced to watch ESPN+ from the recliner.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    HHT for me too! Mark - are you coming up to Boston for Wednesday’s game?

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Hht!

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied
    Evening Lodge!

Went to a hockey game with mr les HHT
    Not a fan of the OT format.
    they were up one and the other side tied it up. Mr les crossed his arms just like he did when he was on the bench. It was like a flashback. He just needed the little folded up towel.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Forgot to post my trip to the HHT last night. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    s’upp y’all

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Hht!

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Happy Friday Lodge peeps. Headed out in a few to my PCP's office. Was able to schedule a last minute surgery/procedure on my foot for 11/29 and my surgeon said I needed to be cleared for the procedure by my PCP. They were able to squeeze me in today. And then on Monday I have my pre-op with him on Monday. This is something that's been bothering me for some time and I think I aggravated it while I was in Greece. I have days off to use between now and the end of the year and I think I've used up most of my deductible so I thought it would be great if I could squeeze this in.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Leave a comment:

• MarkEagleUSA
    replied
    Good morning to tLodge!

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied
    Good Evening Lodge!
    It was a beautiful day in 978 land

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Howdy Lodge. In the office for the third time this week (we're only mandated to come in twice a week - which I do anyway). Wasn't planning to come in today. In fact, I was supposed to have jury duty, but I called yesterday afternoon to confirm and it was cancelled. Wahoo! My boss has been making some jewelry and I have been selling to some folks at the BU games. She had a few more for me today so instead of coming in on Saturday to pick them up, she's here today so I came in. Which is fine. It's a nice day. I don't mind coming in when it's a nice day. I even took the T in.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X