• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      HHT! Ok fine, it was just an exhibition. I missed the home opener last weekend so this was my home opener. And it was good! Heading to Ann Arbor next weekend. My first hockey trip in three years. wT - I hope to see you at the games!
      I look forward to seeing you. Safe travels. I will warn you very few masks are worn at Yost these days. Since I got covid in July, I haven't been bothering with a mask. I think it's been 90 days now, so I should look into getting the new booster.

Friday night hockey I'll be playing with the band. Sunday game I'll be there with the fam. Come say hi if you can...we're in section 13 row 7 (behind the goal Michigan shoots at twice, closer to the student section).
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

I look forward to seeing you. Safe travels. I will warn you very few masks are worn at Yost these days. Since I got covid in July, I haven't been bothering with a mask. I think it's been 90 days now, so I should look into getting the new booster.

Friday night hockey I'll be playing with the band. Sunday game I'll be there with the fam. Come say hi if you can...we're in section 13 row 7 (behind the goal Michigan shoots at twice, closer to the student section).
        Yeah, I figure I will be the only person in Yost wearing one. And I'm OK with that. Will definitely track you down at some point.

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge!
          Doing a RFAlph. Heading to NY tomorrow to see the IC4As in Van Cortlandt on Friday. Never been there. It looks like it is supposed to be a glorious day after huge rain. Mud pictures are the best

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Good Morning Lodge!
            Doing a RFAlph. Heading to NY tomorrow to see the IC4As in Van Cortlandt on Friday. Never been there. It looks like it is supposed to be a glorious day after huge rain. Mud pictures are the best
            I think that the last time that I was in Van Courtlandt Park, not counting just driving through, was in the Spring of 1963.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• HHT but it felt like a loss
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• HHT. Sorry Scarlet. I can't imagine being on the other side of the 2 major penalties....4 minutes of a 5 on 3 major is brutal.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Meh HT...
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            HHT. Sorry Scarlet. I can't imagine being on the other side of the 2 major penalties....4 minutes of a 5 on 3 major is brutal.
                            No need for you to apologize. The BU players who took those penalties are the ones that need to apologize. Just undisciplined play. If I was the head coach I would not let them go to the football game tomorrow. They have work to do. All that being said, as horrible a game as it was for me, it was live hockey on the road. And that’s never a bad thing. Haven’t done that in so long. That was enjoyable. I do have one complaint though. $7.50 for an ice cream? And no cash? OK that’s two things.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

No need for you to apologize. The BU players who took those penalties are the ones that need to apologize. Just undisciplined play. If I was the head coach I would not let them go to the football game tomorrow. They have work to do. All that being said, as horrible a game as it was for me, it was live hockey on the road. And that’s never a bad thing. Haven’t done that in so long. That was enjoyable. I do have one complaint though. $7.50 for an ice cream? And no cash? OK that’s two things.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!
                              I thought ice cream was $6 or $6.50 last year.....that's gonna be tough when the 3 year old starts wanting it. As for cashless...Michigan athletics used the pandemic to go cashless, they claim it's better for germs....but paying with my credit card I have to sign a screen with my finger that everyone else's fingers have touched.

Arenas visited:

Comment

• HHT!

a
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X