Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Rep Retirement Lodge 204: Covid 19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

    Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

    Comment


    • Good Morning, MEUSA!


      Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • Had a nice 4 day weekend (I'm unemployed on Mondays through September). Got a little bit of weeding done one morning. Went out at 7 am, 'cause it's too hot later. Heard the baby crying around 7:30, loudly enough I could hear her from outside. I guess NaSK didn't want to wake up and take care of her.

        wT baby had a fun first yesterday. She said her first curse word. I told NaSK I was going to change a poopy diaper to which he said a drawn out shiiiiiiii*. Immediately wT baby says a cute, quick *
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.



        Arenas visited:
        7 B1G
        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
        2 Alaskan

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          Had a nice 4 day weekend (I'm unemployed on Mondays through September). Got a little bit of weeding done one morning. Went out at 7 am, 'cause it's too hot later. Heard the baby crying around 7:30, loudly enough I could hear her from outside. I guess NaSK didn't want to wake up and take care of her.

          wT baby had a fun first yesterday. She said her first curse word. I told NaSK I was going to change a poopy diaper to which he said a drawn out shiiiiiiii*. Immediately wT baby says a cute, quick *
          Heh. When lilnsl was still very lil mr les would drive him to daycare before work. He always would forget something and figure that out by the time he hit the stop sign at the main road. He would say shhhhhhh1-t! and tyurn around to get it. One morning as they approached the stop sign mr les hears shhhhh1-t!! from the back seat. And he hadn't forgotten anything that morning

          Good Evening Lodge! Still at the lake. Few nice days. Have to leave tomorrow. It is supposed to be nasty and hot and rainy. Yay?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

            Heh. When lilnsl was still very lil mr les would drive him to daycare before work. He always would forget something and figure that out by the time he hit the stop sign at the main road. He would say shhhhhhh1-t! and tyurn around to get it. One morning as they approached the stop sign mr les hears shhhhh1-t!! from the back seat. And he hadn't forgotten anything that morning

            Good Evening Lodge! Still at the lake. Few nice days. Have to leave tomorrow. It is supposed to be nasty and hot and rainy. Yay?
            I remember the first time I swore. I had a favorite red tupperware cup, I was about 5 or so. Always kept it in the fridge. One day, it was not there. "Dammit." Mom freaked, "WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?" "Um....dad? Is that a bad word?"

            Got a talking to, and actually didn't swear at ALL until high school or so, when I realized words were just words. Just have to choose when to use them.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

            Comment


            • Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

              Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

              Comment


              • Good Morning, MEUSA!


                Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

                Let's Go 'Tute!

                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                2012 Poser Of The Year

                Comment


                • Mornin’ y’all.

                  this new format still sucks
                  AF 99

                  M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Mornin’ y’all.

                    this new format still sucks
                    What sucks is that nothing seems to have been fixed since the upgrade...

                    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

                    Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

                    Comment


                    • Good Evening Lodge!

                      Baby wore Black is at the stage where crying on and off again from 6pm to 11pm is normal. At least he gives Mr and I a solid 5 hours of sleep at night.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

                      "No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        Good Evening Lodge!

                        Baby wore Black is at the stage where crying on and off again from 6pm to 11pm is normal. At least he gives Mr and I a solid 5 hours of sleep at night.
                        That right there is a gift from God Himself.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                        Comment


                        • Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

                          Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

                          Comment


                          • Good Morning, MEUSA!


                            Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!



                            sigpic

                            Let's Go 'Tute!

                            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                            2012 Poser Of The Year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                              Good Evening Lodge!

                              Baby wore Black is at the stage where crying on and off again from 6pm to 11pm is normal. At least he gives Mr and I a solid 5 hours of sleep at night.
                              The witching hour. Crying releases hormones that make you feel good. Babies have no way of blowing off steam except crying. 11pm- perfect time for everyone to sigh with relief and sleep ")

                              Good Evening Lodge! It is "Africa Hot" as in Serengeti hot except with the increasing temperatures in this part of the world it seems to be normal now.

                              Comment


                              • It "cooled" off a bit here in 952 Land, only 87 today, but a LOT of cloud cover, so it didn't feel like it.

                                Friend procured some advance 750mL cans from a local brewery for my upcoming MI trip (I like to bring MN beers to share with the Michiganders), not available to the public yet. Best part? Gratis (don't worry, his bill is taken care of this Saturday, when we make our weekly visit).

                                As for babies, just remember, the pain or discomfort they feel is probably LITERALLY the worst they have ever experienced in their lifetime. There is no reference point yet. So, yes, they cry. A lot.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X