• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Old age? ;-)
    The spammers are old? ;-)
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I can never remember mine. Plus, I have to re-log in on my work computer, home home laptop, my iPad and iPhone....I get why we have to but man, what a pain.
      They also complicate things by putting my handle in where my mail address should go and which should be blank if it isn't being changed.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• This has been the absolute craziest day of my career. It's going to be a long, long summer.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          This has been the absolute craziest day of my career. It's going to be a long, long summer.
          Thank goodness for a LOT of PTO the next 2 months, I'm gonna need it...it's also going to be a long summer for me when I'm at work.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

Thank goodness for a LOT of PTO the next 2 months, I'm gonna need it...it's also going to be a long summer for me when I'm at work.
            lol. You probably saw one of my orders like six weeks ago. I think we had 20 line items on that PO including like $4k on fire blankets.

I hit submit on that order and thought, "I hope rube gets this"

:-D ;-)
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

lol. You probably saw one of my orders like six weeks ago. I think we had 20 line items on that PO including like $4k on fire blankets.

I hit submit on that order and thought, "I hope rube gets this"

:-D ;-)
              Guessing you guys run "lean" and now it's biting you in the arse. In any blue collar industry...whoops. It's crazy.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

Guessing you guys run "lean" and now it's biting you in the arse. In any blue collar industry...whoops. It's crazy.
                Nah. New building. Needed basic supplies.
                Code:

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nah. New building. Needed basic supplies.
                      Gotcha. We're running so far behind because every company seemed to be running lean, so no extra supply, and then the shortages, and then there are only so many hrs in a day, and all are running 24/7, and etc etc etc.

But fuggit. For the next 10 days, I am on PTO. Don't give a single sh*.

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning/Afternoon, Lodge!

Swinging by to see what is going on. Baby wore Black will be one years old in 2 weeks! Where has the time gone?
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Afternoon, Lodge. It's rather warm in these parts. I actually turned on the A/C, to the utter shock of pretty much everyone I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                                Good Morning/Afternoon, Lodge!

Swinging by to see what is going on. Baby wore Black will be one years old in 2 weeks! Where has the time gone?
                                My little girl is 16mos today. I’m feeling the same way.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X