• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Our promo products partner is sharing their annual business review with us tomorrow and ahead of the meeting, they shipped out a box of goodies to everyone attending. They included a bag of caramel popcorn and I opened it. Mistake. I've scarfed half the bag already. Delicious!!

Comment

• HHT?
        First time we have actually tuned in all season. the mr was tuning in for the end of the season and instead they come back from a 3 goal deficit, win in the second OT after BC gets a goal called back. Surreal.

Comment

• Laughed hysterically even though I think UML winning screwed BU.

Comment

• s’upp y’all

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            HHT?
            First time we have actually tuned in all season. the mr was tuning in for the end of the season and instead they come back from a 3 goal deficit, win in the second OT after BC gets a goal called back. Surreal.
            and now you get to go up against the flagship for the marbles!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Slainte.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Howdy Lodge. So, last Friday I went to a place to order two new screens, one for each of my bedrooms. I was only able to pop out the one in my bedroom. The one in the second bedroom, which is also my office, I could not get out. I brought the one to the screen store. They're both the same size so I didn't need to bring both. I asked about having someone come in and install.

Monday they called to say the screens were ready. I mentioned again how I need someone to install. "Oh, that's Steve. We'll have Steve call you." Steve didn't call till Wednesday morning. I told him I work from home so would need to know when he would come as I need to move my desk out of the way. I also told him Friday morning I would not be home till 12:30 but am wide open all afternoon. Naturally he calls around 11:30 today. I am running a 30-person video meeting that starts (for me) at 1:45 and will run till probably 3:30. I said unless you can come and be done before 1:30, you can after 3:30 today or any time after 12:30 tomorrow. He gave me some attitude, like I'm making his life miserable. I asked if he was going to call me tomorrow and he never answered. I did say it can wait till next week. The whole process should take no more than 20 minutes but I have to buzz him in, and I have to move my desk out of the way...it will require a small block of time away from work. I have a feeling he thinks he's doing me a favor, rather than having it be part of what they offer. I'm leaning towards just picking them up and hiring a handyman or something. Yeesh. /end rant

Comment

• Evening, Lodge. So, a couple weeks ago, got a Nielsen Ratings Survey, filled out the questionnaire, most answers were either Netflix or Amazon Season Pass (all of 2 shows). They said I'd get $10 for sending the questionnaire got my $10 today, for basically telling them I don't watch TV. What a country!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            Evening, Lodge. So, a couple weeks ago, got a Nielsen Ratings Survey, filled out the questionnaire, most answers were either Netflix or Amazon Season Pass (all of 2 shows). They said I'd get $10 for sending the questionnaire got my $10 today, for basically telling them I don't watch TV. What a country!
                            I was an actual Nielsen Family for two years. Got a pittance of a stipend but their techs helped me set up my TVs at the time. For no charge!

Comment

Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X