Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Lockdown Poll: What are you doing after lock down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Lockdown Poll: What are you doing after lock down?

What are you most likely to do after the SIPs are lifted?
    Hair/Nails/Beauty work
    11.90%
    Dining out
    21.43%
    Traveling
    9.52%
    Looking forward to going back to work
    2.38%
    Hugging your friends/family
    11.90%
    Church, if you observe
    2.38%
    Visiting your friends/family
    19.05%
    Driving around because you can
    0.00%
    Starting Your Garden
    0.00%
    Getting your lawn mowed
    0.00%
    Tattoo/piercing
    4.76%
    Something I didn't mention
    16.67%
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: Useless Lockdown Poll: What are you doing after lock down?

The same thing I'm doing during lockdown. Stay home.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      What are you most likely to do after the SIPs are lifted?
      Getting back to my Sunday routine of hanging with the locals and just BSing.

Secondary is getting the motivation to get more ink. I have a design or two I will get, and before this SIP I was just being lazy about it.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I could go for a haircut about now.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I could go for a haircut about now.
          I was buzz-cuttin' my own hair way before this. I'm good.

It actually is kind of a PITA. Have to have a couple mirrors, to get it all even and done proper, but it's worth it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            I was buzz-cuttin' my own hair way before this. I'm good.

It actually is kind of a PITA. Have to have a couple mirrors, to get it all even and done proper, but it's worth it.
            I had been running a clipper over my head for the last 18+ months, but my wife asked me to start letting it grow out, like prior to the wedding. The timing could be better. I’m starting to look like a the uncool kid at the orphanage.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I could use hairs cut. I want a pedicure. How I long to sit in a massage chair, read a book and have some Asian that isn't paid enough to touch people's feet scrub the dead skin off my feet.

I miss bar trivia and my friends.

Also have a new house that there are things I want changed. Would love to have a painting party with friends, hire an electrician to fix some things
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G
              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
              2 Alaskan

Comment

One thing I really want to do is go to a thrift store.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  I could use hairs cut. I want a pedicure. How I long to sit in a massage chair, read a book and have some Asian that isn't paid enough to touch people's feet scrub the dead skin off my feet.

I miss bar trivia and my friends.

Also have a new house that there are things I want changed. Would love to have a painting party with friends, hire an electrician to fix some things
                  No trivia, but I miss my Sunday brewery regulars. Did see them on Fri, they said fuggit, and gathered 7 feet apart on the sidewalk and had a beer (technically illegal, but don't think the city cops care).

Zoom is okay and all, it's just not the same.

Comment

1) Vasectomy. Le Snippy Snippy Grande. I miss this time too much to eff it up with a crotchfruit. God farked up my plans, I'll fark up His. #childfree

2) I have tickets to ReplayFX/Pinburgh in Pittsburgh in July, one of the largest pinball tournaments in the world. It's not a matter of if this gets canceled, it's when. I plan to add up all the money I (would have) spent on this trip, and donate it to Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer. Run by one of the vanguards for Colorado pinball (and his son is one of the best players in the state.)

3) My Friday tradition is to go to WT Shorty's within stumbling distance of my house and have a shot of Jack Honey and a Tommyknocker Maple Nut Brown. A neighborhood bar is a rare thing in these times, and I want to do all I can to keep them rolling.

4) A big-*** burrito from Illegal Pete's. One of the Denver burrito places that could have made it big alongside Chipotle and Qdoba, but decided to stay local.

5) All the pinball I can stomach at the three 1-UP locations: https://the1uparcadebar.com/lodo/ https://the1uparcadebar.com/colfax/ https://the1uparcadebar.com/greenwood/
                    Last edited by Twitch Boy; 04-29-2020, 12:20 AM.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Bangkok
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Bangkok
                        Studying Thai for, um..."business", are you?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          He likes chess.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Favorite pizza joint is on Sukhumvit soi 11

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              He likes chess.
                              Mookie does!!

Comment

Working...
                              X