Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 96: What should ctf/Foxton2/jailbait do with her life?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 96: What should ctf/Foxton2/jailbait do with her life?

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post

2) I do not see how cheering for Canada makes me stupid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Canada won the tournament the last 5 years?
    bandwagoner. frontrunners.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 96: What should ctf/Foxton2/jailbait do with her life?

I do not see how cheering for Canada makes me stupid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Canada won the tournament the last 5 years?
      If you were alive in 1980 would you have rooted for the Soviets? After all, they had won the previous gazillion gold medals.

Comment

I'd like to add what the "US" in USCHO stands for

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          Union of Soviet....?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Uncle ray'S...?

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Union of Soviet....?
              on uscho, board posts you.

Comment

Unlimited Scotch.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  If you were alive in 1980 would you have rooted for the Soviets? After all, they had won the previous gazillion gold medals.
                  Nope. And I wasn't alive in 1980. I do love the movie Miracle though.

I've always been a Team Canada fan when it comes to hockey. I cheered for them before they started the current win streak.

I don't hate America. It's just in hockey, I'm a Canada fan.

I'm not trying to come in here and p*ss people off, just cheering for the team I always cheer for. If you don't like it, then so be it. But calling me stupid and making all these remarks and "banning" me from posting is not going to change my mind.

And yes, USCHO, I get it. I do love college hockey, I am a Sioux fan after all. They don't really have much for college hockey in Canada, it's major junior leagues there.
                  Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                  http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                  Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                  Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                  Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                  All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Chipotle may have been a bad idea. It tasted so good, but now my stomach is giving me a huge "**** you!" Thanks for putting the idea into my head this afternoon, Lodge!
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I had part of a roast, along with carrots and taters, cooked in a crock pot for 11 hours. And a salad.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Chipotle may have been a bad idea. It tasted so good, but now my stomach is giving me a huge "**** you!" Thanks for putting the idea into my head this afternoon, Lodge!
                        Suck it up cupcake!!!

And go get some Chipotlaway!!
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I had club sandwiches with plenty of BACON!

...and greek salad

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            I had part of a roast, along with carrots and taters, cooked in a crock pot for 11 hours. And a salad.
                            I just got out of volleyball (which is near work and a 7:30 game)... stoffers pizza and a 24 ounce budwiser. Meal of champions folks.
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I'm not trying to come in here and p*ss people off, just cheering for the team I always cheer for. If you don't like it, then so be it. But calling me stupid and making all these remarks and "banning" me from posting is not going to change my mind.
                              BS, You knew exactly what reaction you'd get when you posted your stupid "WOOT WOOT" comment.
                              I consider you a pathetic attention whore who will say nearly anything to get noticed. Well, I noticed you and I'm calling you out on your intentions. You're not a good troll, you're not even a good poster, IMO. You're trying to force yourself on the community any creepy way you can. Feel free to respond, but the only way I'll see it is if it's quoted, because you're on ignore now.

Comment

BS, You knew exactly what reaction you'd get when you posted your stupid "WOOT WOOT" comment.
                                WOOT! WOOT!
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X