Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 90: This Poll Sucks!!!

Morning Lodge
    Busy day today, but I have some meetings that I'll probably be on the sidelines for, so I may duck in here or there.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I just found out in an email that I am a fifth cousin of Bobby Franks, the victim of the Leopold and Loeb murder case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Franks.
      Last week you had the college hockey guy ringing you up. What's going on over there? You're like a magnet or something.
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Good morning.
        Ralph - Some good news fior you, we are not cousins.

Found out my gig is done at the end of the year so unless I find something permanent in the next six weeks I am done here. Surprisingly I am not disappointed, time for a career change.

Edit - Was this pole done by a poll? Geesh.
        Last edited by Greyeagle; 11-18-2009, 08:36 AM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

The world needs ditch-diggers, too, Greyeagle.

Seriously, that sucks.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Anyone have any hotel suggestions for Vegas?
            if you want convenience, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, or Ballys. They are in the center of the strip. Otherwise, I recommend the Luxor or Tropicana. I'd stay on the strip just for location purposes. You can stay at the Orleans, they have a free shuttle to and from the strip, but I hate the gambling there. My favorite place to gamble is Planet Hollywood or Barbary Coast, so that would influence my decision to stay near there.

Morning Lodge. Now I want to go to Vegas...
            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
              if you want convenience, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, or Ballys. They are in the center of the strip. Otherwise, I recommend the Luxor or Tropicana. I'd stay on the strip just for location purposes. You can stay at the Orleans, they have a free shuttle to and from the strip, but I hate the gambling there. My favorite place to gamble is Planet Hollywood or Barbary Coast, so that would influence my decision to stay near there.

I hear you can get married there...
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                The world needs ditch-diggers, too, Greyeagle.

Seriously, that sucks.
                Thanks....but I am seriously not too bummed.
                I asked the principal at my daughter's school for a letter of recommendations for grad school (teaching license) and she not only will write the letter, but wants me to start subbing there (and other Diocesan) schools ASAP, and pretty much laid out my next two years of school/teaching. She then said it's about time.

I know I won't make as much but I do know I will be more satisfied.....and a really good severance doesn't hurt.

Vegas? {Shudder}

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                  I asked the principal at my daughter's school for a letter of recommendations for grad school (teaching license) and she not only will write the letter, but wants me to start subbing there (and other Diocesan) schools ASAP, and pretty much laid out my next two years of school/teaching. She then said it's about time.

I know I won't make as much but I do know I will be more satisfied.....and a really good severance doesn't hurt.
                  Do you have experience planning ttp's?

Best of luck to you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Giada doesn't suck
                    Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    Not any of us, anyway.
                    But one can dream...

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Evening Lodge

Diva -RE: last thread - I wouldn't ship eggs for obvious reasons, but if you're ever in town, count on a few dozen
                    Either that, or we could have a Farmer's omelet for dinner...

So do I. At least I could stay with family while I was there..

Good morning, Lodge. Time to get moving.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Vegas? {Shudder}
                      So the next time we give ten bucks to the second collection for the diocese education, 1/10,000 of a cent will got to GE?

Good luck! I'd love to find a second career I'd like better than what I'm doing - even for a pay cut.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        I hear you can get married there...
                        yeah, i know a drive-thru chapel!
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

yeah, i know a drive-thru chapel!
                          I always thought it was a shame the ski areas near Tahoe were in CA (to the best of my knowledge) as the Ski In-Ski Out Wedding Chapel seemed like a good business venture.

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          So the next time we give ten bucks to the second collection for the diocese education, 1/10,000 of a cent will got to GE?

Good luck! I'd love to find a second career I'd like better than what I'm doing - even for a pay cut.
                          Thanks....and give more!!

Comment

I've always said that I never want to go to Vegas because I've seen too many episodes of CSI. Then nmu_27 brought up that we were on the streets of New York City at one in the morning without being worried and I've been watching Law & Order all my life. I sense a flaw in my logic.
                            sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                            streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                            TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Vegas? {Shudder}
                              When one door closes another door opens! Sounds like this is a great opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                                I've always said that I never want to go to Vegas because I've seen too many episodes of CSI. Then nmu_27 brought up that we were on the streets of New York City at one in the morning without being worried and I've been watching Law & Order all my life. I sense a flaw in my logic.
                                that's that UP Education at work for ya.
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X